Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: world championship speycasting in BC  (Read 3455 times)

speyghillie

world championship speycasting in BC
« on: August 20, 2006, 06:46:47 AM »

Hi Guy's,
Just wanted to tell you about a little speycasting event i will be hosting in BC later this year, no hard sell just a bit of fun, it's worth coming along just to watch Scott casting. :o
Its free and not about sales, hope to see some of you guy's there.
www.fraservalleyspeyclave.com
Cheers Gordon.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 10:43:36 AM by Rodney »

speyghillie

Re: world championship speycasting in BC
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 01:35:34 PM »

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you know i have send over some prizes for the raffle at the Speyclave, i have a hand-build rod by Master rod builder Harry Jamieson at Clan Rods, 40 spey fly lines, 10 bottles of speyside malt whisky ( not available in Canada or the USA) and a load of other stuff.
I ain't taking it back, so if you can make it, it would be great to see you there.
Thanks Gordon.
www.fraservalleyspeyclave.com

Sandy

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 07:17:33 PM »

looking forward to it  :) also looking forward to seeing some of the local experts showing us their stuff.
finding your limits is fun, it can also be VERY painful.

If you care about Canada's future, get involved by holding your MLA's & MP's accountable!! don't just be sheep!!

speyghillie

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 02:03:48 AM »

Hi Sandy,
See you there, i hope some of the local guy's come along, would like to meet up with as many as possible cause i need help with so many things, i have been over in BC 15 times and need so much info on the fishing in BC, and everyday is a learning day.
Should be good fun and set up so its not sales, and more like a club event, i have been to so many fly fishing shows where its demo after demo, the guy come along and do there demo and thats it, the next guy is on, this will not be like that.
After Scott, Francois, Mariusz and myself have done a demo, we will be there to help. i think this is the best way for everyone to learn, including me.
See you there.
Gordon.