Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: question for Chris G.  (Read 2971 times)

rln

• I'm a llama!
question for Chris G.
« on: August 01, 2006, 07:33:05 AM »

if you could purchase a "maple leaf" spin n glo , would it be blue top with blue logo (leaf colors) or would it be either green top, green logo or red top red logo? All on a silver body and mylar silver wings (blue not available at this time) of course.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: question for Chris G.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 09:03:29 AM »

Silver white body, blue top, white rubber wing (like the old ones) with a Maple Leaf logo on each wing.

The fish will then be rolling,rolling,rolling right along ;D ;D ;D to grab these beauties. ;D ;D

rln

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »

the maple leaf logo would have to be on the silver body. Can't be done on the wings. I was going to see about making this happen, just needs to be something that others (leaf fans) may be willing to purchase from one of the tackle shop out in the valley.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 12:00:25 PM »

Talk about guaranteeing yourself a fishless day  ;D ;D ;D ;D
go ahead and use that , it will leave more fish for us.... everyone knows including the fish that the Laughs suck!!!!!!

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 07:53:13 PM »

I think the fish would swim by laughing just like every other fan of any other team.  ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 07:55:22 PM »

I think the fish would swim by laughing just like every other fan of any other team.  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You stole the words right out of my mouth!!!! ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:34:12 PM by Big Steel »
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 09:33:10 PM »

Talk about guaranteeing yourself a fishless day  ;D ;D ;D ;D
go ahead and use that , it will leave more fish for us.... everyone knows including the fish that the Laughs suck!!!!!!

hehehe...here we go again....Leafs may suck...but the Cannots blow....you know...seasons...gimme-games....playoff opportunities...yeah...and RLN...sounds like a good gimmik...cos u know...theres more Leaf fans in BC than Cannots fans in all of Canada...;))))

mojo just puttin' thingz into perspective... ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:39:23 PM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bkk

• Good fishing is earned by hard work.
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »

Rob,

If your looking at getting "Leaf" spin n glo's made, would you not have to go to Sweden for that? After all, is that not the home of the "Leafs"?

rln

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 07:36:38 AM »

Brian
they may have more of a swedish flavor to them, but good ol' SnG's still are made in washington state. Having a little pull with them, it may be possible to get a "laughs" logo on some size 0 spin n glo's and I was wanting to make sure I got one the Chris would fish and hopefully catch some fish with. It would be too hard to get the "cannots" logo on a SnG so I was not going to go there.
 By the way, how is the chinook return so far?

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 11:04:18 PM »

Brian
they may have more of a swedish flavor to them, but good ol' SnG's still are made in washington state. Having a little pull with them, it may be possible to get a "laughs" logo on some size 0 spin n glo's and I was wanting to make sure I got one the Chris would fish and hopefully catch some fish with. It would be too hard to get the "cannots" logo on a SnG so I was not going to go there.
Chinook run has been very good this season by most reports. Catchs will go up with the Toronto Maple Leaf Glow's ;D ;D

rln

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 08:01:51 AM »

Brian
Chinook run has been very good this season by most reports. Catchs will go up with the Toronto Maple Leaf Glow's ;D ;D
Chris
Brian lives in Squamish and works at the Tenderfoot creek hatchery. I was wondering about the returns of chinooks in that system so far. It is a little ealry there but should be in peak times right around now. I know the Fraser has been fishing very good but have not made it out much.