Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SLIGHTLY COMPUTER IMPAIRED  (Read 1824 times)

nosey

SLIGHTLY COMPUTER IMPAIRED
« on: May 11, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »

Hate to admit my computer illiteracy but could somebody give me some directions on posting photos on this site, getting older's is such a bitch.

canadian-countrygrl

Re: SLIGHTLY COMPUTER IMPAIRED
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 08:40:56 AM »

When you hit reply, there is an Icon (botton) bellow the I it looks like a picture.  if you actually roll your curser over it, it will tell you what it is.  In this case, it sais "Insert Image" Click on that and you can upload your SAVED picture.  I hope this helps!

Cheers!
C-CG
MAY THE HOLES IN YOUR NET BE NO LARGER THAN THE FISH IN IT!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 06:11:15 PM »

Two options:

1) Sign up for an account at www.photobucket.com and add your photos into an album there. When you post your photos here, you will need to click on this button, and the codes [ img ][ /img ] will appear. Insert the URL of the photo (NOT the URL of the page where the photo is on, it should look something like http://www.fishingwithrod.com/photo.jpg) between [ img ] and [ /img ]. Your photo should appear in your post.

2) If you are unfamiliar with photo albums on the internet, you may wish to subscribe to this website by going to this link. As a subscriber, you have the privelege to own a photo album in this gallery as well as to use the file attachment feature in the forum for attaching photos.

nosey

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 08:05:39 PM »

Thanx guys and girls, time to pay my dues, I'm a little slow but I'll get it right soon.