Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stugeon Slough March 12th  (Read 1293 times)

Reservoir Dog

Stugeon Slough March 12th
« on: March 12, 2006, 07:14:47 PM »

I was out at the Sloughs today, and I was just comming back in from catching nothing just as a CFO truck rolled up. I pulled out my wallet lookin for my license. Pulled everything out of my wallet cause I couldn't find it, went thru everything looking for it, sweating bullets dumpped everything in the back of my car as he heads to his truck to write me a 7 day to produce.

I dig thru my wallet again and POOF there it is jammed in a pocket in my wallet WHEW... $115 fine for not having a license. However I think they should be a hell of alot higher, guy would think twice if the tickets were $500 or higher.  So I ventured up higher (found the DFO guy again :lol: This time he checked my hooks (yup they're barbless he didn't like the trebs I had in my box tho) I'm a salty by heart, so yeah I'm gonna have some trebs...

Anyway I caught SFA except for a snag which busted a hook. Oh well stuff happens.... Saw a "river rat" Weasel, and lots of diving birds, a couple of big arse turtles. Took a really nice picture of the Slough facing North towards Pitt River and the mountains.