Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Chilliwack Vedder River Cleanup Is Reconized In The Leg.  (Read 1651 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Not wanting to be seen as blowing my own horn but all of you know it is the great volunteers and other directors are the ones to be credited with our success.

"From Hansard last Wednesday in Victoria good to be recognized but it is our volunteers that deserve the credit. I was there re the Fish Farm issue, see another thread for the details.

"L. Throness: I'd like to welcome Chris Gadston, from my riding, today. Chris is very active in the Chilliwack Vedder River Cleanup coalition. It regularly mobilizes hundreds of volunteers to remove tonnes of trash from the Chilliwack River Valley. The coalition has hosted up until now about 43 cleanup events in the last decade. So could the House please welcome Chris Gadston and thank him for his outstanding community service.".

Damien

• Old Timer
Re: The Chilliwack Vedder River Cleanup Is Reconized In The Leg.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 12:50:16 AM »

Kudos to you and all involved.

shame about spelling.

cutthroat22

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 12:34:46 PM »

Way to go!  The effort is appreciated.  TOOT TOOT!

Wonder what the river would look like without the cleanups  :-\

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 01:30:05 PM »

I was told  recently that a chap has been caught on camera dumping in 2 different locations along the Fraser, in daylight as well. Good to see the cameras out there now in several key areas.