Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tidal Fraser River, October 28th 2011  (Read 3626 times)

liketofish

• Old Timer
Re: Tidal Fraser River, October 28th 2011
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 11:14:13 PM »

Thanks for posting all the awesome pictures. Like I said before, I trust you guys reporting great result are genuine and you back up what I said with these awesome shots. Now I am sure every one will enjoy your reports more. I don't mind taking the blame for pushing for the pics. This is what I mean - taking pic of fish without showing the background will enhance the reports greatly and yet without revealing the spot. I hope you guys will win some of the top fishing report awards with these excellent posts. Congrats and keep them coming. Looks like you guys have replaced those chilliwack pros by the large number of great looking fish caught in tidal Fraser.  ;D

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:00 PM »

Thanks for posting all the awesome pictures. Like I said before, I trust you guys reporting great result are genuine and you back up what I said with these awesome shots. Now I am sure every one will enjoy your reports more. I don't mind taking the blame for pushing for the pics. This is what I mean - taking pic of fish without showing the background will enhance the reports greatly and yet without revealing the spot. I hope you guys will win some of the top fishing report awards with these excellent posts. Congrats and keep them coming. Looks like you guys have replaced those chilliwack pros by the large number of great looking fish caught in tidal Fraser.  ;D

Funny, out of your 252 posts, there isn't one single photo. Actually, not many reports either...

steelie-slayer

• catch and release
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »

is there a small stream that enters there that is dry or blocked off, maybe there trying to get up it and piling up, and thats why its all wild fish.
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.