Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Get your facts straight?  (Read 1346155 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Get your facts straight?
« Reply #1545 on: June 07, 2015, 07:46:54 PM »

Perhaps Doc Morton will take your advice. She seems to have lost it here. :)
Sorry but this is her home turf and has been for many years. We are so lucky to have her fighting this important issue for us.

As you may know big buisness, only interested making money for themselves and share holders have sacrificed so much over the years to reach their ends and they continue to this day. If it was not for people like Alex things would be a lot worse.

vid 2.https://youtu.be/iZuaIS0s7g4

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #1546 on: June 07, 2015, 07:48:59 PM »

What has she got right and just what has she done to enhance wild salmon Chris? Realy no telling what her bank roll is in her home country. You seem to know her out of country marketing investors well. Keep me posted when Doc Morton ever gets something right. LOL

http://salmonfarmscience.com/2012/06/26/mortons-latest-error-dishonesty-or-ignorance/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:24:21 PM by Fisherbob »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1547 on: June 07, 2015, 09:39:52 PM »

What has she got right and just what has she done to enhance wild salmon Chris? Realy no telling what her bank roll is in her home country. You seem to know her out of country marketing investors well. Keep me posted when Doc Morton ever gets something right. LOL

http://salmonfarmscience.com/2012/06/26/mortons-latest-error-dishonesty-or-ignorance/
Sorry but what every I post you will find fault but I understand as you most likely have some connection to FF or have friends that do. SS is connected in some way that effects and shows in his posts. I am just a volunteer that works on a few fronts, google my name but you most likely have. I hide nothing and my name is out there and I wish more would not be afraid to do the same. :o

Of course our relative Rachel Notley Premier of Alberta will be more friendly to our enviroment, at least I hope so.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 03:16:56 AM by chris gadsden »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #1549 on: June 07, 2015, 11:16:05 PM »

SS is connected in some way that effects and shows in his posts.

LOL...Connected?....Whatever.

"Anybody that disagrees must be connected to the industry" response is pretty weak now.

Was the petition printed on recycled paper?  Oh well, wild salmon feed the trees like Morton says so it's ok.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1550 on: June 08, 2015, 03:21:15 AM »

Vid 3 from the Leg. https://youtu.be/-wZVLPwsm9w

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #1551 on: June 08, 2015, 06:51:29 AM »

Vid 3 from the Leg. https://youtu.be/-wZVLPwsm9w
Looks like another protest that was not well attended, but I guess you're getting used to that, lol!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1552 on: June 08, 2015, 10:48:43 AM »

Looks like another protest that was not well attended, but I guess you're getting used to that, lol!
Sorry to have to correct you again.lol It was not a protest, if was to deliver the petition. Of course with FB and social media it reaches thousands. Of course you are still in the dark ages as you donot know or check FB. :D ;D ;D

I will have some first hand news soon re some very bad news from Norway to share that could send the PAPG on their way. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #1553 on: June 08, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »

Sorry to have to correct you again.lol It was not a protest, if was to deliver the petition.
You've been protesting so long you don't even know you're doing it ;D

Easywater

• Old Timer
« Reply #1554 on: June 08, 2015, 03:51:50 PM »

LOL...Connected?....Whatever.

"Anybody that disagrees must be connected to the industry" response is pretty weak now.

Was the petition printed on recycled paper?  Oh well, wild salmon feed the trees like Morton says so it's ok.

I am sure you are a government or industry mouth-piece from the way to go on in your posts.
A few sentences would get your point across but you go on for pages.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1555 on: June 08, 2015, 05:39:44 PM »

I am sure you are a government or industry mouth-piece from the way to go on in your posts.
;D ;D ;D

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #1556 on: June 08, 2015, 06:00:38 PM »

Chris knows exactly who SS is and what he does for a living, lol!  This is all part of the game CG loves and that is deflections and disturbing $hit! ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:13:42 PM by Dave »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1557 on: June 08, 2015, 06:15:35 PM »

Chris knows exactly who SS is and what he does for a living, lol!  This is all part of the game CG loves and that is deflections and disturbing $hit! ;)
I have not exposed him in respect but waiting for him to tells us where and who he works for.

And http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_and_comments/commentators/2900487/is_canadas_government_trying_to_kill_off_the_wild_salmon.html
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:19:59 AM by chris gadsden »

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #1558 on: June 08, 2015, 08:33:59 PM »

You haven't exposed him? good on you as anyone with half a brain would already know his occupation.
But why should he tell us Chris?  Aren't forums meant to be anonymous?  'Scept for you and me, obviously :D

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
« Reply #1559 on: June 08, 2015, 11:38:47 PM »

I am sure that you are wrong.

If you don't like it then don't read it.