Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mike Lake  (Read 7903 times)

yamadirt 426

Re: Mike Lake
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »

I'm chomping at the bit to get fishing on Mike Lake!

This nice weather better melt the ice fast! Otherwise I'll have to find a ditch somewhere to fish on! Maybe along Lougheed Highway in Mission (just past Silverdale)- it's deep there. If you ever see a crazy man on a float tube in the ditch-- it's probably me!

Is that the ditch opposite of silvermere. What ya going for ? I have never fished Mike yet. Gonna have to try it

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 05:05:47 PM »

The slough past Silverdale towards Mission is Silver creek. I was looking at it last thursday thinking it could definitely hold fish.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

I'm chomping at the bit to get fishing on Mike Lake!

This nice weather better melt the ice fast! Otherwise I'll have to find a ditch somewhere to fish on! Maybe along Lougheed Highway in Mission (just past Silverdale)- it's deep there. If you ever see a crazy man on a float tube in the ditch-- it's probably me!

Give Rolley lake a try. Was this today and did well for about 45min. I had 14 to hand and missed alot more.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Nymph

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 05:42:29 AM »

Thanks for your suggestion. I think I am going to try Rolley in the next few days.

I can't waste these nice days. Mother Nature would be upset.
Git-R-Done

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 10:55:45 AM »

Mike Lake is expected to be stocked around middle of this week. I'll update in the lake stocking thread when that happens.