Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is FisherBob a Farmed salmon lobbyist?  (Read 14415 times)

GordJ

Re: Is FisherBob a Farmed salmon lobbyist?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »

I should add that Bawb or Dave et al would be harshly scolded for their lasse fair pro dirty fish attitude on most all other sport fishing web sites. It's only because Rod allows some discussion from pro or con that they have a forum here. thanks Rod and I mean that. You can check that out if you want.
Most other sites wouldn't allow the personal attacks either. Do you think that they are not "harshly scolded" on this site? You attack them constantly and denigrate them personally and consistantly. You don't add any facts, just put them down with attacks on their character. Is this because, deep down, you know that they are right and it scares you a bit?Or, is it because once the argument is lost you have no choice but to go after the individual?

dnibbles

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2014, 09:50:06 PM »

Is this because, deep down, you know that they are right and it scares you a bit?Or, is it because once the argument is lost you have no choice but to go after the individual?

Both.

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer

Easywater

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 04:39:05 PM »

I'll add my 2 cents:

Is this because, deep down, you know that they are right and it scares you a bit?
I think most people think they are wrong and that scares people a lot.

Or, is it because once the argument is lost you have no choice but to go after the individual?
It's not that the arguement is lost but the discussion is done.