Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: letter to the editor  (Read 1966 times)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
letter to the editor
« on: August 21, 2005, 11:56:40 PM »

well I thought that since the sox are not open YET that I would not only send letters to hon geoff regan but also to the editor of our local paper(maple ridge news) about what is happening in the fraser especially in the wack area and wouldn't you know it actually made it in saturdays. I guess with all the medis attention lately they can't ignore the situation any longer. ;D ;D

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: letter to the editor
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 11:59:55 PM »

Well done. Could you post it here or I guess we can go to the MRN web page to see it.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 12:01:46 AM »

chris it is on their web page www.mapleridgenews.com

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 12:24:34 AM »

Thanks

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 08:39:07 AM »

One last thing. I suggest that everybody rights a letter to the editor of their own local paper. Get the message out. Let the public know what is going. Put the pressure on. Can not leave the battle upto just a few people. I'm sure chris and rodney would appreciate the help. With all that they do we as fellow fisherman should do our part. It maybe only a small part but every little thing helps.