Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How Much Will The Leafs Beat The Canucks By?  (Read 12963 times)

Every Day

• Old Timer
Re: How Much Will The Leafs Beat The Canucks By?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 10:39:31 PM »

Actually then sens are 14th in the eastern conference  ;)  They are not doing good at all this year, plain and simple they need goaltending.

By the way I hate the Leafs, always have, always will, just because I predict them to win a game (since they have been playing very well of late) doesn't mean anything. Remeber, I live in Chilliwack, I HAVE to like the Canucks  ;D

Don't worry.... in 3 weeks the sens will have it together and the canucks will be choking on their pride like they do every other year  ;)  ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 11:03:23 PM »

Thanks for asking. ;D ;D ;D
I will say 4 - 2 as we continue rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D after a nice and easy win over the Oilers last night.
At least I had the correct score. ;D ;D ;D

Wrong team. Will you be meeting with Ron Wilson with a few suggestions ? ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2008, 11:05:17 PM »

Don't worry.... in 3 weeks the sens will have it together and the canucks will be choking on their pride like they do every other year  ;)  ;D

Will the Sens have a legitimate NHL goalie by then ? Chicago is trying to unload Khabulin.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 11:49:50 PM »

I will say 4 - 2 as we continue rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D after a nice and easy win over the Oilers last night.

Good chance after we talked tonight we will be bringing Mats in shortly. ;D ;D ;D

I have not given the OK for Burke yet though as still thinking about that. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 12:28:17 AM »

Whats Mats going to do? He will just screw up the chemistry with the young guys. If anything he would be a distraction to the team and what their building on. When going with a youth movement you dont go and spend 10 million on an veteran.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 12:45:43 AM »

Whats Mats going to do? He will just screw up the chemistry with the young guys. If anything he would be a distraction to the team and what their building on. When going with a youth movement you dont go and spend 10 million on an veteran.
I am not offering him that much. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2008, 12:54:56 AM »

Good chance after we talked tonight we will be bringing Mats in shortly. ;D ;D ;D

I have not given the OK for Burke yet though as still thinking about that. ;D ;D ;D

Will that be Mats Naslund ? :D I hope your civic candidate did better than your Leafs.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »

Will that be Mats Naslund ? :D I hope your civic candidate did better than your Leafs.
Yes we got a seat, ;D ;D finishing in third spot out oif 19 in the running for City Coucil.