Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder Steelhead gone wild , Feb 07  (Read 3642 times)

NYY

Re: Vedder Steelhead gone wild , Feb 07
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 08:24:53 PM »

Nice fish :)I've been chasing steel for 4 years and not sniff ::) ::)

Steelhawk

• Old Timer
  • Fish In Peace !
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 11:17:11 PM »

Nice fish and nice pic.  Congrat for an awesome day out.

4 years without a sniff? Well, I have heard the worst case on steelhead drought.  once I met an old guy while I was landing a steelie.  He greeted me and told me he had no luck for 7 years.  When I questioned where he lived, he point to one of the houses lining the Vedder. I checked his terminal gear & they look okl.  Go figure.  ???

STYMEE!!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 11:00:04 PM »

HEY!!! Thomas,Dave why alwayz the big competition?Remember there is alwayz someone who can do it better than the other guy! Why not pool your knowledge and experiences to improve yourself as a fisherman. Before you become a good rod you must be humbled. Dave I know you from when you first stepped foot in Berry's baits and Thomas I worked with you as well. Fishing should not be a comp. but should be a time for relaxation a stress relief!! I've been around a long time and know alot of good rods and I can tell you theres alot of liners and not many who enjoy the challenge of making them bite. To stake claim to such things as spots on the Vedder is crazy!!!! Hey Tom,Dave hope you understand the joke!!! You can't pull the pink yarn over my eyes.  Yep Tom its me Mike S (ex BB+T employee).

P.S. What fly did you catch the 32 pound Nootka spring on and what year? 
      !!!! YOU MUST SHARE AND COMPARE TO BE SUCCESFULL!!!!
"Smokin W_ _ _D in my household and drink'in liquor till I'm out cold"Life's too short to let it pass you by!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you've been stynafied.....................

allwaysfishin

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 11:24:13 PM »

Mikeeeee ... wass up and what the heck are you doing on the internet LOL... I like it.... callin a spaded a spade  ;D . come to nootka with me this summer and i'll show ya  8) . Call me i'm gonna p.m. you my number, we can go hammer some metal. hitting it up tomorrow and hey.... all the spots are mine.... stay off my river hahaha  ;D

allwaysfishin

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »

where the hell has this post gone.... Dave .... I have P.M.'d you about your apparent "issue"
and for those of you who are reading this and wondering WTF? i ask myself the same question, my comments towards B.S. were made because I didn't think he would take anything i say seriously  ;D ;D , figured we knew each other better than that.
see what happens when i post a couple pics you guys....... I promise to never do it again  ::)

Steelhawk

• Old Timer
  • Fish In Peace !
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2006, 11:59:59 PM »

Take it easy guys.  BS is posting his comments with all the smileys.  I think most of us who have put in the years in steelhead have our insights about the fishery, each is a good rod in his/her own way or style.  Peace in the forum.  Allwaysfishin, your posts are high quality stuffs.  Nice pictures, and we enjoy them. So keep them coming.

allwaysfishin

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 12:04:53 AM »

ok..... tomorrow I'll hopefully be doing this at least once

hehehe
see y'all on the flow

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2006, 12:08:40 AM »

ok..... tomorrow I'll hopefully be doing this at least once

hehehe
see y'all on the flow

Tailing someone else's fish? ;D ;D ;D

Good luck this weekend guys. Looking forward to all photos and reports.

STYMEE!!!!

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2006, 12:23:34 AM »

Was just calling out a couple of guys i have not seen in a while no harm intended. As I told them i was just trying to get a rise so i could get in contact new to site did't know about messaging. LOOKS LIKE THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE TAKER LOVE THE SURFACE TAKERS. Thanks for the rise hope no harm done.
"Smokin W_ _ _D in my household and drink'in liquor till I'm out cold"Life's too short to let it pass you by!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you've been stynafied.....................

allwaysfishin

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2006, 12:30:29 AM »

hahaha, cheers boys... and no apologies needed.. I think we are getting sensitive in our old age LOL
tite lines guys ;D

cohoslayer1

• Bring on the steelhead
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 12:35:48 AM »

i have no clue is what i have just read ??? ??? where did the report go?

??? ??? ??? ???

allwaysfishin

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2006, 12:40:06 AM »

hehehe cohoslayer... this is what we should call a thread gone awry LOL  ;D... reports on the first page ;)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2006, 12:41:31 AM »

or even "A Thread gone Wild!!" ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!