Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what a bunch of cream puffs  (Read 2114 times)

searun17

• Old Timer
what a bunch of cream puffs
« on: March 25, 2008, 08:45:10 PM »

The canucks played like a bunch of pussies,this team doesnt know what it means to play physical,i hope they dont make the playoffs that way my stress level and mental health can recuperate from this joke of a rollercoaster ride,the flames are an average team and they played with more passion and absolutely handed the canucks an my friend whipping,can you say frustrating,excuse me now i have to go puke.
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

markus23

Re: what a bunch of cream puffs
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 11:42:13 PM »

I felt your same pain Searun17!  What a joke!  Even Tommy Larchied let everyone know how good Ignla was tonight.  He loves watching guys compete and get physical...rather than get in the corner and get the cycle going or just plain dicking around with the puck if you will.  Play with passion and determination and Canucks Fans everywhere will be behind them no matter what!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 06:55:32 AM »

yeah....they do seem real soft...huh????

mojo ;D ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TheChumWhisperer

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 05:43:21 PM »

It really doesn't matter how they play over the next few games.  We all know that they will lose in the first round, regardless of who they play..