Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Aquaculture  (Read 68190 times)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: Aquaculture
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2013, 08:50:21 AM »

How about it feedlot boys.......  when are we going to have a little transparency in your industry? Why all the secrets? What are you hiding?
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2013, 09:05:22 AM »

Try using a larger font ...

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2013, 09:34:24 AM »

Try using a larger font ...

The feedlot boys silence on these questions is quite revealing..... 
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2013, 09:57:30 AM »

The feedlot boys silence on these questions is quite revealing.....
Ask AlMo when you see her tomorrow night ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2013, 10:18:30 AM »

Ask AlMo when you see her tomorrow night ;D

That's a real turn of attitude.....   You don't take her research seriously, but you're implying she is an expert on the feedlot industry's dirty secrets.

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2013, 11:03:22 AM »

Nah, I think she's the only person you would believe.  Will you be attending this Gala Event af?

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2013, 11:16:59 AM »

Nah, I think she's the only person you would believe.  Will you be attending this Gala Event af?

For someone who is clearly not interested in attending, you certainly seem to be making every effort to find out who is attending....

Why don't you stand at the entrance tomorrow so you can get an accurate inventory of who is attending?   ;D  ;)

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2013, 05:59:58 PM »

^times 2. I don't know why Dave is so nosey about how's attending, when it will only have that person singled out like Chris has been. :-\
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2013, 06:21:21 PM »

^times 2. I don't know why Dave is so nosey about how's attending, when it will only have that person singled out like Chris has been. :-\
Why attend a function with sheeple that compare a sockeye to an atlantic and imply they are the same fish. Now that is propaganda Jack. This is why I do not trust Morton or her sheeple any more. :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:24:34 PM by Fisherbob »

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2013, 06:41:05 PM »

Chris appears to be the only anti salmon farmer here on FWR to have the cojones to live up to his passion on this issue with his purchase of tickets for this event.  I admire his decision and wonder why others have not come forward, proudly, to say they will attend as they sure seem to support AlMos' crusade, anonymously..

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2013, 06:50:58 PM »

Read the post above yours Dave.

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2013, 07:07:21 PM »

Read the post above yours Dave.
Happy to see you are getting the picture like I did TB. :). I guess we are what Morton once called traitors :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 07:25:56 PM by Fisherbob »

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »

Chris appears to be the only anti salmon farmer here on FWR to have the cojones to live up to his passion on this issue with his purchase of tickets for this event.  I admire his decision and wonder why others have not come forward, proudly, to say they will attend as they sure seem to support AlMos' crusade, anonymously..

If I didn't know better I would say that there is a small thread of sincerity in what you posted..

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2013, 10:06:21 PM »

Happy to see you are getting the picture like I did TB. :). I guess we are what Morton once called traitors :)

The only thing I'm seeing is how easily you confuse what you read. No doubt that's why you layed that truckload of cash on Morton. ;D

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15