Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: new here looking for a fishing body  (Read 1369 times)

whitetip

new here looking for a fishing body
« on: October 22, 2005, 01:29:45 AM »

well I lost my last fishing body,  I am looking to go fishing for any thing I kind of new to fly fishing but I have learn a lot from guys I have met on the rivers and lakes and I have started to do my own flies, so far some of them work great and others well still learning, I been fishing for 3 years and this is my second year of fishing for salmon and I got some real good ones on line few on my hands.

well last winter was the best fishing I had I only got 3 stealheads and I took one home the one I took home was a nice 11 lbs. it was one of those days that was so unreal, very cold my feet were so cold I could not feel my toes, the weather was sunny but with some clouds and I was there so early that day, I was there at the upper part of vedder and thinking to call it the day after 3 hours of no sings of any thing and I was the only soul on that part of the river when it started to snow, this big shanks of flakes when I decided to change my fly to a chum candy, I remember it took a long time to tie that knot, once I was done, I cast it close to shore and what do you know close to my I got a bite and a good one, I was not ready to what follow next for all I know the fight was for 15 or more and by the time I got him on to the shore I was so warn I could star to feel my toes, the first thing I though of was this is going to be a nice picture, I look every where for my fishing partner what he was no where to be seem, so I managed to finally land it, to my surprise the hook was deep and the fish was bleeding, so I though he is not going to make I closer trying not to make the injury worst, I notes the hook had puncher the gills so I look it, and said sorry body you coming home with me, well I used the priest to gave him the last rights and to make quick, to my surprise I when down river more them I though and began walk back to my spot to find that my body was not there any more, so I walk to where the car was and I fund him in there stone and a sleep. 

I don’t think he remembers much of that day I had to drive the card and I am not that good at stick and I am not suppose to drive but I could not let him drive the way he was.

So that is why I been hook so bad at fishing after that day and so close to my fishing body any more for this is not the first time that this happens. He I don’t mind what some does while fishing but to get so bad that I have to think if we are going to hit any thing on the way home or are we going to make it home ? 

So now I cut all ties with this fishing body that he did not do match fishing any ways. Now I am looking for a fishing body to do actual fishing and just have fun on the river hey a couple of beers while fishing on the summer is always great and I ways pay my way by usually ether pay for gas or half of the gas and a some breakfast. I think if I am not drive I got to help with some thing in getting there so if any one would like a fishing body just send me a email, I always love to meet new people and do some fishing. :D

Sorry it was so long I just need it bend out the fact that I took a week off from work that it was not easy and because he told me that we would heading out to the vedder for at list 4 days of fishing and that well do this little hobby we did not do any fishing, and I was wasted one week just staying around the house, well I got some fishing done at rice lake.