Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Petition to restrain Alexandra Morton (gag order request)  (Read 74719 times)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
Re: Petition to restrain Alexandra Morton (gag order request)
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2012, 11:52:26 AM »

I want you to feel good indeed.  So if the lower mainland divides itself into 100 sections and only 62 percent of them report, flues and colds,  don't you think that those results will reasonably reflect the stats of the remaining 38%?  I agree that all companies should report but if you are wondering why they don't.  Is because of the morton types.  Another di-service she is doing for you.

The problem I see is that the 62% that are reporting may be the 62% that don't have diseases. I'm worried about the 38% that are not reporting.

If they are seriously interested in creating public trust in their "voluntary reporting" they should grow up, and get over their fear of the Morton types.
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #166 on: July 23, 2012, 11:54:09 AM »

Why would a farm try and hide a disease that would spread and infect other farms knowingly ?  Considering the nearest farms also probably belong to that company why would they place their own fish at risk. Sorry doesn't fly.

That's well and honorable, now why not just "man up" and make it mandatory for 100% of them to report?
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

AnnieP

« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2012, 11:57:21 AM »

That's well and honorable, now why not just "man up" and make it mandatory for 100% of them to report?

In the grand scheme of things what difference would it make to you if you knew every detail of the reports. Would you even understand them if you did have access ? :-\

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2012, 11:59:42 AM »

Here AF - you'll have to print it out.

http://

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2012, 12:00:33 PM »

In the grand scheme of things what difference would it make to you if you knew every detail of the reports. Would you even understand them if you did have access ? :-\

Because we wouldn't be in the dark?
http://

aquapaloosa

• Old Timer
  • They don't call'em fish for nothin.
« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2012, 12:01:07 PM »

In the grand scheme of things what difference would it make to you if you knew every detail of the reports. Would you even understand them if you did have access ? Undecided

He has morton to interpret them for him. ::)
Chicken farm, pig farm, cow farm, fish farm.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »

Now you're being nasty again Annie.....   You need to be careful as you may hurt my feelings.  :D

AnnieP

« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2012, 12:03:56 PM »

The problem I see is that the 62% that are reporting may be the 62% that don't have diseases. I'm worried about the 38% that are not reporting.

If they are seriously interested in creating public trust in their "voluntary reporting" they should grow up, and get over their fear of the Morton types.

Really ?? Considering it matters not what salmon farmers do to comply Morton and her crusades become pretty tiresome. I would have thought from my original post on this forum pertaining to some of the falsehoods directed toward my husband and I  you would appreciate the amount of false and erroneous misinformation circulated by Morton and her closest supporters and the stress it creates for salmon farmers in both their personal life and in the workplace. I wonder how you would react if someone you didn't even know and who actually knows absolutely nothing about you was posting in a public forum that you are a crook ? I sincerely doubt you were ever subjected to even a fraction of the baloney fish farmers are in whatever your working profession was/is ?

AnnieP

« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »

Because we wouldn't be in the dark?

You could turn on a light by taking a salmon farm tour. They are available now. You might be surprised by what you learn about salmon farming.

AnnieP

« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2012, 12:16:36 PM »

Now you're being nasty again Annie.....   You need to be careful as you may hurt my feelings.  :D

Nasty ?? ??? Wow such sensitive men on here..........Quite a novelty to see men so easily hurt. I simply mean some of the reports are pretty technical. Unless your a trained biologist they can be difficult to decipher even if you have access.

AnnieP

« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2012, 12:18:25 PM »

Here AF - you'll have to print it out.

Now that is funny. Pretty much how salmon farmers feel about Morton and her theories.

AnnieP

« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »

Your starting to remind me of my old Dad before he died. He loved to argue too ;) ;)

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »

Really ?? Considering it matters not what salmon farmers do to comply Morton and her crusades become pretty tiresome. I would have thought from my original post on this forum pertaining to some of the falsehoods directed toward my husband and I  you would appreciate the amount of false and erroneous misinformation circulated by Morton and her closest supporters and the stress it creates for salmon farmers in both their personal life and in the workplace. I wonder how you would react if someone you didn't even know and who actually knows absolutely nothing about you was posting in a public forum that you are a crook ? I sincerely doubt you were ever subjected to even a fraction of the baloney fish farmers are in whatever your working profession was/is ?

I must admit that brought a very tiny tear to my eye.......  Then I realized it was because I was laughing so hard.   ;D

AnnieP

« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2012, 12:38:36 PM »

I must admit that brought a very tiny tear to my eye.......  Then I realized it was because I was laughing so hard.   ;D

So apparently you think spreading false information on the internet even if it is slanderous is okay ? :o :o :o

aquapaloosa

• Old Timer
  • They don't call'em fish for nothin.
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2012, 12:46:42 PM »

Annie,  If you had the time to read three or four years of his posts you would know it's his MO.  Not only does he feel it is ok he is an active participant.  

Time to go over PCBs again isn't it af?

Chicken farm, pig farm, cow farm, fish farm.