Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: shimano cardiff 400  (Read 9415 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: shimano cardiff 400
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 12:34:02 AM »

Thanks Joe. I take it you are talking about this comment that IH8XC made:

i bet your local shop could come close to that plus add in some service that you wouldn't get from A&N

I just want to express a couple of thoughts regarding this:

Comments made by contibutors on the discussion forum do not represent the views of this website. I try to maintain this website so it is an environment where no one would feel he or she is being insulted, but of course I cannot eliminate this completely. If there are questionable comments on the discussion forum, people need to click on the "report to moderators" link at the bottom right of each post and let us know. We sometimes miss or simply don't realize people are being offended, so your help is required to make this a better place.

Secondly, I don't recall comments directed at A&N posted in the past other than a couple others that were also posted by IH8XC, I'm pretty sure they were modified or deleted. Competition exists in any industry, but it is absolutely important to treat your competitors with respect. My recommendation to IH8XC, is comments that suggest the shop where you work at is better than another should be avoided. It does not provide your shop a good representation and may in fact backfire later on. All stores have their own niches, let's focus on those instead of worrying about others'.

Hope this clarifies the concerns a bit. You're welcome to email me at info@fishingwithrod.com to make further comments.

fishinfrenzy

Re: shimano cardiff 400
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 10:15:01 PM »

Thanks Rodney and Bill,

Generally the feedback we receive is positive or at least constructive. I appreciate the support guys.

Thanks again.

Joe