Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chasing A Thief Today Instead Of a Steelhead, January 18!!!  (Read 8031 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Chasing A Thief Today Instead Of a Steelhead, January 18!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 10:27:51 PM »

The thief that broke into the Leaf Mobile is a candidate for America's Dumbest Criminal. What can there of value in that car ? Certainly not a Stanley Cup !!  ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Chasing A Thief Today Instead Of a Steelhead, January 18!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 11:49:22 PM »

The thief that broke into the Leaf Mobile is a candidate for America's Dumbest Criminal. What can there of value in that car ? Certainly not a Stanley Cup !!  ;D
Yes but there is a Maple Leaf towell that Terry gave me for a bait rag. With that hanging on my belt now no steelhead will be safe, that is if the water ever clears up again. ;D ;D ;D No comments now FA about getting roe on the emblem.

Just got back from badminton in Abbotsford, if driving on the #1  be very careful as water ponding badly. A van flipped into the water filled median at Whatcom Road East bound a few minutes before I passed with the ambulance just arriving.

Reported to CKWX traffic desk, Should have also told them of the ponding water also although the Ministry of Highways overhead signs were warning drivers to slow down.