Fishing in British Columbia > General Discussion

Luhr Jessen Legacy Float Rod

<< < (3/3)

MetalAndFeathers:
Trophy xl 10’6 or the Amundson 11’3 are closer to a sage. The Luhr Jensen rods are stiff and there is little backbone to provide room for error, if you high stick the rod it will break.

dennisK:

--- Quote from: MetalAndFeathers on April 08, 2024, 05:06:22 AM ---Trophy xl 10’6 or the Amundson 11’3 are closer to a sage. The Luhr Jensen rods are stiff and there is little backbone to provide room for error, if you high stick the rod it will break.

--- End quote ---

wow, never had that happen to me. did the 13ft break on you?

MetalAndFeathers:

--- Quote from: dennisK on April 08, 2024, 06:16:32 AM ---wow, never had that happen to me. did the 13ft break on you?

--- End quote ---
I should have specified but I’m referring to the 10’6 med heavy baitcast rod. I broke the tip section once from an accidental high stick and the other from general abuse. My buddy had a legacy spinning rod that broke on the top section. I have multiple trophy rods that have went through much more and survived fine and the amundson can bend in a U. Just my experience with them!

armytruck:
https://www.facebook.com/share/MdzbgFHPkvuvQq5E/?mibextid=79PoIi

Darko:
I just picked up an 11'6 Luhr Jenson Legacy X Centrepin so I will write a review when I get a chance to fish it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version