Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: i am the stupidest member here  (Read 5999 times)

FishiN AddicT

• WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
Re: i am the stupidest member here
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 09:00:02 PM »

Since Halloween is around the corner.......i'll tell ya stupid....my brothers and i used to have competitions who were the toughest all the time.   Well....to cut the story short......we thought we were so brave and tough that we decided that we can withstand blowing firecrackers, purposely, in our fingers  :o :o  Luckily....our fingers weren't blown off, but just burnt and felt a little throbbing.  Now that i'm older.....my son gave me a firecracker just a few days ago........i lit it and pretty well threw it instantly.  It actually took me a while to light it cuz i was kinda nervous and not as gutsy as b4.  Things you do when you're at a young age  :-\

chronic

• Don't eat $hit
Re: i am the stupidest member here
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 09:03:49 PM »

This is the same year I managed to gaff myself...  :-[

that actually does make me feel a little bit better.

thats not the only stupid thing i did. i just graduated from high school this year, and a coupole friends and i wanted to do a prank. we brainstormed a bit and came up with the idea of dressing in all black with ski-masks and GIANT water cannons/guns. we ran around school wreaking havoc on almost everyone but got stopped by some teacher (pfff...thought he was gonna be a hero). it was 3 days before school ended and they sent us home for the last 2 days. like we were gonna go anyways huh? ;).  we ended up in the principles office for a while, while she ripped us apart talking about how the cops were called and all. we didnt get to walk across the stage in the ceremonies but those are boring anyways(2000 kids in our school). boy were my parents PISSED!!! loudest ive heard them in a long time.