Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Burrard Inlet, Jan 23 2016  (Read 7176 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Burrard Inlet, Jan 23 2016
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 10:39:32 PM »

yeah I have no clue , but you forgot to say that you can keep 2 hatch steelheads in tidal .
and from 2 years I fish in tidal , I never saw a hatch , and the people I talked with same , so if someone is too lazy to read regs or call dfo , I think better to tell them 0 .

Don't spread misinformation please.

nevertoolate

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 05:42:35 AM »

whether or not easily understood and accessible regs would result in a change in behaviour is a matter for inquiry.   Not of opinion.  In other realms, interventions like this have often been found to be quite  effective.

( Certainly cheaper than hiring the appropriate number of Conservation officers - which is likely not going to happen soon.)

hrenya

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 09:37:25 AM »

every call I made to dfo was at least 15 minutes , I was at stevston office in person few times , same .
they had 1 receptionist , and if you question him (phone or in person) he will grab regs and start looking for answer , if he cant find it , he will go and ask the guys who work "in field" . so I don`t think number of co`s matters , its the quality that counts , at least at reception .