Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: reborn drennan  (Read 3040 times)

the carp

reborn drennan
« on: January 26, 2006, 06:12:01 AM »

Hey Chris too bad you found that leaf drennan, I think you should have left it in its' watery grave, if you like I will take it out on my boat this summer and give it a proper burial at sea. Just kidding Chris thanks for the mention on the shroom burgers, remember boys first fish brought in to Woodys every day garners a free meal. tight lines.

searun17

• Old Timer
Re: reborn drennan
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 10:38:49 AM »

I had one of your mushroom burgers on the weekend carp and it was outstanding,massive and very tasty.woodies is a must for lunch.
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 07:56:38 PM »

I was there with searun on sunday and I too must say that that was the best burger. So to all fishermen and women go check it out. You will not be disappointed

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 07:57:55 PM »

I was there with searun on sunday and I too must say that that was the best burger. So to all fishermen and women go check it out. You will not be disappointed
What the both said!!  I was with tem and had to agree!!!  Finally a meal that I was full after eating!! ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Guppy

• nothing but steelhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 10:21:20 PM »

What the both said!!  I was with tem and had to agree!!!  Finally a meal that I was full after eating!! ;)
ya same here it was so filling that I could not eat it all and it ws good a nice pepsi and after fishing it is a awsome meal
small fish in a big river

Reservoir Dog

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 10:43:30 PM »

What is Woodys? and where does one Find this place?

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 10:50:35 PM »

from the crossing head towards the cultas lake turnoff on the south side of the river,if you go past the lights at the cultas turnoff it is just up the road on the left ,you cant miss it.
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.