Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chelios, Idiot or Major idiot!!!  (Read 6215 times)

bigguy

• Old Timer
  • what?? You want me to GET OUT and go fishing?
Chelios, Idiot or Major idiot!!!
« on: February 01, 2005, 11:39:28 PM »

This guy is a joke!  Complaining while he takes jobs away from semipro players in the United league!  What is the United league!  He is really a fool!  Go ahead bash me if you wish but what is the purpose of him, Draper and cant remember the other guy playing in such a league! I think the players in that league should take a stand, but probably cant afford to!

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
Re: Chelios, Idiot or Major idiot!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 07:18:04 AM »

I agree.  I feel the same way about the European League guys.  About 300 of them don't have work because some high paid, high strung millionaire doesn't want to take a cut in pay, so he goes over there, takes a cut in pay, and takes a guy's job :(

The Gilly

• Old Timer
  • Let equity be the rule of our actions
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 07:59:54 AM »

Any of the players that have move to other leagues are scum.  Especially Chelios and his buddies.  Some poor flakes that are making $500 a week are out of work because of some guy(s) that don't have to work another day in their life.  They should be ashamed.  I'm at the point where I don't care about the NHL/NHLPA any more.  They lost me.  I've got better things to do than NHL hockey on the boob tube.

Bantam_50

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 06:13:58 PM »

They can all sit on their over paid @$$'s for all I'm concerned. Let sign up all them other players they took jobs away from and blackball them from replaying when the smoke clears.  ;D

bigguy

• Old Timer
  • what?? You want me to GET OUT and go fishing?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 09:59:31 PM »

Hatcher commented in an interview that the only way that they would play is if it was garanteed that no one would lose their jobs!   Sounds good but Chelios is still a twit! :P  If the strike did end what would happen to all those European teams like MODO,  would all the contracts be cancelled? ???