Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks  (Read 9349 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Canucks
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 06:09:26 PM »

Go Leafs Go ! What a grate team we have  ;D

Must stop eating these mushrooms. ;D ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 07:36:29 PM »

Garbage effort today.  I'm hoping not, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Playoffs slip out of our reach this year.
They could have used "The Cooker" as he got 3 points tonight.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 06:14:44 AM »

Go Leafs Go ! What a grate team we have  ;D

Must stop eating these mushrooms. ;D ;D ;D

ahhhh...the sweet sound of a Knucklehead realizing the holy grail of hockey ain't comin'...but you wouldn't have known it at christmas time.... :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

CHUMHUNTER

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 12:48:31 PM »

Sundin is #1. Good luck to the Canucks tonight. Sure getting burned on the radio right now. Those guys still making a big deal about Louongo's four letter word last week. At least he was telling the truth and not giving evereybody the pat lines. Hey Chris looks like we have lots of Leaf wanna bee's on this post.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 06:30:58 AM »

where have all the Canuk posters gone
long time missing
did they fall outta the race
2 days ago....
the answer my friend is blowing in the wind
the playoffs are blowing in the wind

;D ;D ;D ;D

mojo

Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »

I was thinking the same thing about Leaf Deflation. If you're a Toronto fan, you know tough. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »

c'mon FA....your fellow Cannots fans may get a tad upset if ya stick with the same lines year in year out...at least I tried to mix it up....oh...forgot...you follow a team with no imagination...explains it all....lol...

mojo ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »

c'mon FA....your fellow Cannots fans may get a tad upset if ya stick with the same lines year in year out...at least I tried to mix it up....oh...forgot...you follow a team with no imagination...explains it all....lol...

mojo ;D

This coming from a guy who is still living in the last century. 1967 ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

mojo ;D

This coming from a guy who is still living in the last century. 1967 ;D ;D

and how long has it been since the Cannots last cup....oops...sorry...I forgot....ZERO.... :D :D :D

mojo

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »

and how long has it been since the Cannots last cup....oops...sorry...I forgot....ZERO.... :D :D :D

Using the same old argument. Perhaps you can take a little of your own advice and come up with a new line. How many times have the Make Beliefs made it to the finals since 1967....oh I forgot.....NONE ;D ;D

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 08:02:05 PM »

no i think your using the same old argument FA.... the canucks are so bad, the leafs have been playin better lately.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

skibumAB

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

Another tough game tonight

GO FLAMES GO