Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nuks 'n' Stars....Take Two  (Read 9333 times)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
Re: Nuks 'n' Stars....Take Two
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 08:00:02 PM »

The next goal is critical...if  Van. gets it they're right back into the game with momentum....if Dallas gets it I don't even want to think about it.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 08:05:37 PM »

Canucks seem to be coming on in the second half of the second period. Hope they carry it over to the third.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »

I wonder if loadin' Sedin's with Nazzy will weaken the overall effort????

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...............UR VANCOUVER CANNOTS !

KARMA IS SURE A BITCH AINT IT BO BO !

CAN'T BUY A GOAL ! WHAT A SHAME !

Lumps

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 08:43:05 PM »

Some one needs to do something to get them going.
Best 4 wheel drive I ever had was a company 2 wheel drive.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »

I like Bieksa, I hope he thumps someone next game

and how would this help the plight of the Cannots????

mojo just curious how you put one of your best players in a position to get tossed from the game and think this is sound stragety ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »

Some one needs to do something to get them going.
I could place a call. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 08:59:32 PM »

mojo just curious how you put one of your best players in a position to get tossed from the game ;D

Tossed from a game ??? Isn't a Fight a 5 minute major and IF he instigates it he will get another 2 on top of it, how is that any different then the Canucks taking a million Penalties. The Canucks need a Momentum change obviously a big hit on the opponent isn't working .... Is it..... 2-0 Nothing loss.... REDICULOUS , Sure the 2 teams are matched evenly, so someone has to step up and do something, who else besides Cowan, and Bieksa is gonna do something other than hitting, NO ONE. our 2 adjetators are out with a injury.... So why not..

ok...so its not a game...its 5 minutes maybe 7...still...who will go with him....that is the crux of the matter...it won't be either of Barnes or Modano....best Bieksa plays hockey

mojo

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 09:27:52 PM »

mojo just curious how you put one of your best players in a position to get tossed from the game ;D

Tossed from a game ??? Isn't a Fight a 5 minute major and IF he instigates it he will get another 2 on top of it, how is that any different then the Canucks taking a million Penalties. The Canucks need a Momentum change obviously a big hit on the opponent isn't working .... Is it..... 2-0 Nothing loss.... REDICULOUS , Sure the 2 teams are matched evenly, so someone has to step up and do something, who else besides Cowan, and Bieksa is gonna do something other than hitting, NO ONE. our 2 adjetators are out with a injury.... So why not..

ok...so its not a game...its 5 minutes maybe 7...still...who will go with him....that is the crux of the matter...it won't be either of Barnes or Modano....best Bieksa plays hockey

mojo

True, I agree Bieksa play hockey, but is simply shows at the end of tonights game he was ready to hand someones *** to them, so who ever it was on the stars bench beaking off to Kevin, might be a willing canadate in game 3 for some fist a cuffs 

ok...lets take this one step further...so at games end...when penalties and the game don't matter...Bieksa starts a scrap....gloves drop...fists fly...2 guys get 5 for fighting at 1:35 left in the 3rd...game ends with no change in score....x-rays show Bieksa has a busted hand....nope...leave the scrappin' to those who can't contribute in other ways...which is where you miss Cooke....hmmmm....some things do go in circles...huh????

mojo

Lumps

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »

Bottom line, for any team to win the Cup you need to play every period like its your last, you need heart and emotion every period not just for 1. Playoffs are a new and short season the Nucks need to figure that out or they be on Summer Vacation trying to figure out where the fish are like us!
Best 4 wheel drive I ever had was a company 2 wheel drive.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 09:57:02 PM »

disappointing game, but good to see naslund hitting.....the rest of the troop has to finish their checks to take their man out of the play.  that danish rookie did pretty good.

hopefully cookie will be back soon, along with burrows.....we need their grit...  dallas deserves the win.

HOPE TURCO GETS BURNED PLAYING THE PUCK.... :P

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »

yes BR....Turco is almost like a 3rd defenceman out there....after watchin' Raycroft give goals away it is exciting to see a goalie who can actually handle the puck....Turco...4 assists this year...and counting,...oh....and a shutout in this year's postseason....wonder if its the only one???.;))

mojo

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 10:15:38 PM »

WHERE'S BRYAN, RICK, AND DAVE ? MAYBE HAVING A GROUP HUG AT THE PINK FLAMINGO ????

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »

WHERE'S BRYAN, RICK, AND DAVE ? MAYBE HAVING A GROUP HUG AT THE PINK FLAMINGO ????

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »

quite possibly where you were last night.... :D :D :D

mojo