Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (2x) Abu Garcia 7000 C3's  (Read 1919 times)

Speyfitter

(2x) Abu Garcia 7000 C3's
« on: November 12, 2012, 02:56:10 PM »

For sale (2x) Abu Garcia 7000 C3's for sale in very good condition (very seldom used). They are spooled with 25 pound Maxima Ultragreen if memory serves. The one on the left (more modern looking one) is the newer/newest model (Made in China), the one on the right in the picture is an older model (Made in Sweden - one generation older). Both again lightly/very seldom used. They are excellent for bar fishing or for big river/big fish drift rod/float fishing or if spooled with tufline as medium-light duty sturgeon reels if needed. I have had no problems with them, just very seldom use them and I've gravitated towards fly fishing more so over the years.

I'm asking $100 each.  I am located in Coquitlam, BC

You can msg me or email me at speyfitter@gmail.com

Speyfitter

Re: (2x) Abu Garcia 7000 C3's
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 03:25:50 PM »

Just a Bump, and a friendly reminder that these reels do retail for $149.99 USD each, plus tax, duty, & shipping on Cabelas.com. Also, it may be November now, but the big Springs on the Atnarko, Skeena, Kitimat, Fraser, and other systems aren't going to wait for you to buy a reel or two to bar fish, plunk, or pull plugs for them when they start running next year, nor are the Sturgeon during the Eulachon season in March to May going to wait either.

fishingtothemax

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:02:12 PM »

do you still have the one on the right side

Ken D

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 11:05:35 AM »

Email sent RE the i7000 (rh in the pic)  Thx, Kenneth "A" D.