Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tempatures.  (Read 3658 times)

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
Re: Tempatures.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 07:17:43 AM »

Toronto and Vancouver are good sports. They let other teams have the cup without blubbering all over the ice. I heard the game was fixed anyway, to let more people buy tickets in the States. So if that wasn't happening these two teams would always be in the playoffs  ;) SO far this year comparing my steelhead success to be on a team ....I'm on the Canucks.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Tempatures.
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 07:32:17 AM »

the Canuks have an opportunity this year for sure....but I believe their lack of finishing will kill them...hope I'm wrong...the Leafs are in a dogfight with 7 other teams for the last 2 playoff spots...so our success will depend on not only on our own fortune...but other teams' success or failure as well...at least JFJ didn't get suckered into another draft pick for a rental a la Quinn years...we'll be a stronger team next season.....;)))

mojo
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:33:58 AM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley