Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Get your facts straight?  (Read 1344469 times)

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
Re: Get your facts straight?
« Reply #3225 on: January 22, 2019, 11:08:09 AM »

Join in with the singing and drumming Dave. ;D
 I will have all the speeches I recorded for you to dissect and PAP soon. https://youtu.be/D8YVK2wc9SI

Why are you trying to shut down recreational Chinook fishing Chris?  I will ask you again have you read the court filing?  Have you looked at the rights area? it will give access you Fraser river bound salmon.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 11:13:11 AM by wildmanyeah »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3226 on: January 22, 2019, 12:10:36 PM »

Why are you trying to shut down recreational Chinook fishing Chris?  I will ask you again have you read the court filing?  Have you looked at the rights area? it will give access you Fraser river bound salmon.
I donot see it that way but you of course can interpret any way you wish. Maybe you are a lawyer? Do you work at any environmental issue to do with fish or the environment? Going steelhead fishing now before I cannot. :-X

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #3227 on: January 22, 2019, 02:02:28 PM »

I donot see it that way but you of course can interpret any way you wish. Maybe you are a lawyer? Do you work at any environmental issue to do with fish or the environment? Going steelhead fishing now before I cannot. :-X

ug this is not about all the amazing work you do chris no one is questioning that. All i wondering is if you new all what was in that court filing when you showed up to the protests?  because it has far more stuff in it then just fish farms.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:31:23 AM by wildmanyeah »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3228 on: January 23, 2019, 12:13:43 PM »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3230 on: January 24, 2019, 07:43:46 AM »

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #3231 on: January 24, 2019, 08:27:49 AM »

https://youtu.be/nlOIGh-fJrM

By By recreational salmon quota....By By recreational salmon quota....Stop infringing on our rights...stop infringing on our rights....By By recreational salmon quota...we want to sell salmon....we want to sell salmon

Their fixed the song for you

What do you think this means Chris? did you no this was part of the filing when you showed up to  protest?  Did you know that the Rights Areaa also included access to Fraser river salmon migration area?  I have fished these waters across from Port McNeil,  Fraser river and white Harrison Chinook feed their.  How much quota do you want them to have to sell?

ii. A declaration that the Dzawada'enuxw have an Aboriginal right to
exchange the Salmon Species for money or goods on a limited basis
and to harvest the Salmon Species for that purpose within the Rights
Area;

A declaration that the Dzawada'enuxw have an Aboriginal right to
manage the Salmon Species within the Rights Area;

11. The Dzawada'enuxw have various aboriginal rights in respect of the Salmon Fishery,
protected by s. 35 of the Constitution Act, 1982, including the rights to harvest the
Salmon Species for food, ceremonial and social purposes, to harvest and exchange the
Salmon Species and salmon Fish Products for money other goods on a limited basis,
and to manage the Salmon Fishery within the Rights Area.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:17:41 AM by wildmanyeah »

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #3232 on: January 24, 2019, 08:38:18 AM »

Also Chris did you know that in the filing they claimed that wild salmon species are crashing but also asked for the right to kill wild salmon and sell them?

How much is about actually protecting wild salmon?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:05:04 AM by wildmanyeah »

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #3233 on: January 24, 2019, 12:43:15 PM »

How much is about actually protecting wild salmon?

Jack squat.

I don't understand why people are not up in arms over this potential court ruling.  Maybe there is just so much going on with protests and protesters, the bigger picture is lost.
People like Chris need to understand this not only about fish farms. 

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3234 on: January 24, 2019, 12:58:22 PM »

Jack squat.

I don't understand why people are not up in arms over this potential court ruling.  Maybe there is just so much going on with protests and protesters, the bigger picture is lost.
People like Chris need to understand this not only about fish farms.
Get a group together and get support for what you and the PAPG are concerned about. Arrange a meeting with FOC to save the fisheries you are concerned about. You and SS have lots of contacts I am sure, working for them for many years. Get back to us how it goes.

wildmanyeah

• Old Timer
« Reply #3235 on: January 24, 2019, 01:15:27 PM »

Get a group together and get support for what you and the PAPG are concerned about. Arrange a meeting with FOC to save the fisheries you are concerned about. You and SS have lots of contacts I am sure, working for them for many years. Get back to us how it goes.

You mean like funding an expedition to the gulf of Alaska?  to learn how stocks salmon stocks are influenced by ocean conditions? Are these the pro fish farm people that used to work for DFO that you are referring to?

https://youtu.be/cF1-VILg2aM
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 01:18:26 PM by wildmanyeah »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3236 on: January 24, 2019, 02:24:31 PM »

You mean like funding an expedition to the gulf of Alaska?  to learn how stocks salmon stocks are influenced by ocean conditions? Are these the pro fish farm people that used to work for DFO that you are referring to?

https://youtu.be/cF1-VILg2aM
Good interview and thanks for the link. I watched it all and look forward to the report.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3238 on: January 27, 2019, 07:14:08 AM »

First of my videos at the press conference. https://youtu.be/JTUGlfB_rpc

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3239 on: January 28, 2019, 06:55:57 AM »

Video 2 of the press conference I filmed for those on this thread. https://youtu.be/kQwnwaZAtJs