Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Disparagement of the Beach Sockeye Fishery .  (Read 2161 times)

greybark

Disparagement of the Beach Sockeye Fishery .
« on: August 31, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »

??? I am always amazed at the willingness of the the self appointed "Puritan Fishers" to cast (pun intended) ridicule and gloat over the Peg Leg Show for example . 
      ;) For some , it provides a side angle to further their "Ban Flossing" agenda and others just plan laughing at those less fortunate then others .
      ::) I wonder which group you would side up with given the choise on a short section of beach?
                 a. Any twenty of the Peg Leg Gang
                 b, Any twenty of Large Jet Boat Gang
      Cheers

fish bonk

Re: Disparagement of the Beach Sockeye Fishery .
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:56:16 PM »

I have found there are far more horses asses in this world than horses! Both groups have there clowns. I have my own boat, I beach fish and also boat fish. The Jet boat guys suck just as much as the prop guys. I will go with the boat gang though.

purple monster

Re: Disparagement of the Beach Sockeye Fishery .
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 08:53:31 PM »

I did not know that fishing ethics where calculated by the boat size, and have or not.   But, going away from the pack and seeing the beauty of the Fraser river while driving your big or small boat is a charm, pleasure and a huge , huge gift from mother nature itself.  It is not my purchasing power or my poor humble ways, that make me able to fish.  Mother nature provided the fish.