Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FS - salmon and steelhead jigs.  (Read 1252 times)

Gooey

• Old Timer
FS - salmon and steelhead jigs.
« on: November 28, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »

Need to thin out my jig collection.  I have been fishing and tying jigs for close to well over 10 years now so I am quite confident in the jigs I tie. 

Anyhow I need to thin out the collection, buy more materials and start tying more! ;)

I the jigs I have at this point are mostly on 2/0 matzuo sickle hooks...they are a great hook.  I also have some size 2 gami jig hooks. On to those I have poured 1/8, 3/8, and 1/2oz jig heads. 

On those various jigs I tie 6 main patterns: palmered marabou, palmered bunny, a wooly bugger pattern (marabou tail with chenile and hackle body), palmered schlappen, bead jigs, and then a straight tinsel jig.

I mostly twitch ie spin cast my jigs but also fish them under the float.

I have too many color variations to list but the my box is full of the standard colors.

Price - that would depend on the exact jig and components.  I know the mods get all bent if you don't put a price in so lets say $2-$4 per jig and obviously, the more you buy the better the rate.

Virtually all are unfished but there could be a couple of cheapy used ones in the lot.

I don't have pics to attach so if you're interested, email me and I'll send you a few pics. 

thanks,