Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks-Avs  (Read 9483 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
Re: Canucks-Avs
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 08:10:41 PM »

bertuzzi has to find a way to regain his edge. this new nhl is made for him, but he's got too much baggage on his back.  :(  he needs someone to piss him off, to help motivate him.

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 10:52:49 PM »

Thats a good one. The reson Bertuzzi did so good i the old NHL was because he was one of the few players that could drive to the net and not be stopped by all the clutch/grad defence. Now any skinny forward can march himself to the front on the net and collect tap ins. The new NHL is catered towards speedy/highly skilled players, not 240lb lugs who can walk over any one.
Actions speak louder than words.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 06:30:41 AM »

All you need to know Chris is that it's ahead of you in the standings. But of course, isn't every team ahead of the Make Beliefs ?  ;D ;D

dang...those kind of statements warm my heart....means the Leafs are formost in your mind FA....u lil' charmer you.....lol...

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley