Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks-Avs  (Read 9468 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Canucks-Avs
« on: November 10, 2005, 07:33:21 PM »

What a pathetic game. 4-0 Avs in the 1st. Auld is stinking out the joint..... Canucks have gone flat in the past couple games. Time to start analyzing this. Oh boy another Avs PP here we go again.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Canucks-Avs
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 07:51:20 PM »

DAMMIT.......WHEN WILL THE NUCKS SMARTIN UP AND START PLAYIN HOCKEY
weeeeeeeeeow!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 08:05:35 PM »

Remember all the Alex Auld fans

http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 09:05:38 PM »

Remember all the Alex Auld fans

http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/

Yup thats why I rubbed it in a bit  ;D. Still a Cloutier fan here. How can you not when he has won 30 games in 3 consecutive years?

Belong to the "4 F Club"

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 09:32:04 PM »

5-3 canucks lost :'(.. o well we have to look forward for another game on sunday ???

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 09:46:35 PM »

There should soon be some Canuck fans rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D
over to the Leafs side after 3 losses in a row by Vancouver. Who will be the first FA or Big Steel? ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 09:47:44 PM »

There should soon be some Canuck fans rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D
over to the Leafs side after 3 losses in a row by Vancouver. Who will be the first FA or Big Steel? ;D ;D

Nobody, if anything they should become Sens fans....  ;D

BTW I hope Cloutier starts next game.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 09:59:19 PM »

Sorry Chris but that will never happen, I'd become a Florida fan before I would become a make belief fan!!! ;D ;D  I don't want to start another goalie debate, but I hardly think that you can fault Auld for the game tonight.  How can you fault him for deflections of his own d-man, and for the canucks totally abandoning him.  Yes, he might have been able to stop some of them if he was, I don't know, wonder women or something.  But let's face it, he is not wonder women, and that is something that we are just going to have to get over!!!!  Anyhow, you can't put the blame on one person, the whole team played like ****!!!!!  At least he kept them in it until yet another unfortunate bounce.   ::) ::)  But, you know what, we will get them next time!!!!!! ;D ;D
Btw  I don't know if clouts will be ready to go yet.  But if he starts, I will be pulling for him!!!!  Maybe the canucks will start playin with some heart.  Lately that hasn't been there.  In fact, I don't know if it has been all year!!!! :P :P
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 10:01:40 PM by Big Steel »
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 10:03:02 PM »

Will never happen. Remember I'm not a Canuck fan (well not my first choice anyways)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 04:34:19 AM »

Sorry Chris but that will never happen, I'd become a Florida fan before I would become a make belief fan!!! ;D ;D  I don't want to start another goalie debate, but I hardly think that you can fault Auld for the game tonight.  How can you fault him for deflections of his own d-man, and for the canucks totally abandoning him.  Yes, he might have been able to stop some of them if he was, I don't know, wonder women or something.  But let's face it, he is not wonder women, and that is something that we are just going to have to get over!!!!  Anyhow, you can't put the blame on one person, the whole team played like ****!!!!!  At least he kept them in it until yet another unfortunate bounce.   ::) ::)  But, you know what, we will get them next time!!!!!! ;D ;D
Btw  I don't know if clouts will be ready to go yet.  But if he starts, I will be pulling for him!!!!  Maybe the canucks will start playin with some heart.  Lately that hasn't been there.  In fact, I don't know if it has been all year!!!! :P :P

How about the 5th goal. He went to play the puck behind the net ( instead of letting his d-man do it ) gave the puck away and let in a very soft goal. Oh and Bertuzzi took a nice timely penalty again, that guy needs to get his head into the game.

Leafs fans are so desperate to make new Leafs fans they will do anything to try and lure you over to their side..... ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 05:23:44 AM »

Eddie, it is 5 am, I am not awake yet!!!!!  I don't remeber at this point what the 5th goals was.  I do know that if Auld wasn't getting flukey goals on him, he was getting hammered by 2 on 1's and 2 0n 0's.  Anyhow, I gotta go fishing!!!!!  We can debate this later!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 05:31:43 AM »

Oh yeah, that goal, I remeber know.  Perhaps, I might be inclined to agree with you except for one thing.  Goalies all over the league do that 25 times a game, maybe he should have just stopped it, but to you recall the Auld was tryin to pass it to Naslund.  Naslund skated out ahead of the av player and lost position.  From that point it was easy for the avs, another 2-1!!!!!!  Also, Auld did lift the puck, the av player may a nice play and knocked it down off the glass.  Good hands by the Avs player!!!!!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 06:28:47 AM »

Leafs fans are so desperate to make new Leafs fans they will do anything to try and lure you over to their side..... ;D

another 'Nukklehead myth.....if you look...you'll see the Leafs have one of the biggest fan bases in all of sport....here the US...overseas...hockey fans the world over know who the Leafs are....wonder how many outside of Canada know who the 'Nuks are.... ;D ;D

mojo just tryin' ta help
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 10:08:13 AM »

Will never happen. Remember I'm not a Canuck fan (well not my first choice anyways)
Your teams is ?  I donot remember you every telling us. :-\

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 10:18:31 AM »

All you need to know Chris is that it's ahead of you in the standings. But of course, isn't every team ahead of the Make Beliefs ?  ;D ;D