Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Laughs vs. Sens  (Read 4802 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Laughs vs. Sens
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 06:07:07 AM »

hmmmm...the smiley agter you mention his jail sentence is just about enuff...doncha think????

mebbe "preread" your posts before hittin' the submit button ....would save a lot of misunderstandings...'course bein' a Canuk fan you have been misunderstood for years...so I'm assuming this is a familiar position you find yourself in... ;D

mojo  :D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 06:38:16 AM »

Might be a good idea if you follow your own advice. What is a smiley agter ?

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 08:59:32 AM »

Might be a good idea if you follow your own advice. What is a smiley agter ?

simply your inability to put a few words into context to figger out the mis-spelt word...*hint...replace the g with an f.....cool huh??? :D :D :D

mojo too easy ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley