Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Laughs vs. Sens  (Read 4803 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Laughs vs. Sens
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:34:08 PM »

3-0 Sens in the second. No need to say anymore. ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Laughs vs. Sens
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 07:01:17 PM »

3-0 Sens in the second. No need to say anymore. ;D
One game a season does not make, anyway we are way ahead of the team from Vancouver. ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »

indeed a poor result...but gotta give credit where it is due.....Sens are a tuff team to play....upside to the game....Welly played fairly good....Bell has an edge....the Stajan Steen Tlusky line were in the game....and Stralman is solid on the D....tuff loss...but a good test...;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:21:57 AM »

Talk about a team that owns another team!  At 15-2-2 in their last 19 against each other if the Sens and Laughs were in prison Toronto would definitely be their bitch.  ;D

Sorry boys ...couldn't resist.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 08:03:45 AM »

Talk about a team that owns another team!  At 15-2-2 in their last 19 against each other if the Sens and Laughs were in prison Toronto would definitely be their bitch.  ;D

says the fan of a team that rarley sees the Sens...would like to see how the Cannots would fare agin them.... :D :D :D

mojo just made you my bitch... ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Hook Set

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »

Well i don't remember games from years ago but I do remember we beat 'em last year, I also seem to remember absolutely owning the laughs.  :D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 06:30:53 PM »

says the fan of a team that rarley sees the Sens...would like to see how the Cannots would fare agin them.... :D :D :D

Ya......I guess I forgot how all that travelling can affect the Laughs when they need to get to Ottawa.   ;D ;D

Refresh my memory....how many time zones is that again? Must be tough playing with jet lag like that?

Memory doesn't fail me, however, with how we fared against Ontario teams last year.  ;D

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 10:58:11 AM »

My Sens are Seemingly unstoppable at this point ;D its hard to shut down the big line but they have so much secondary scoring as well, something the nuckleheads know nothing about. lol it's going to be hard to keep this keep together though...signing heatley and speezza to big money contracts how will they keep the other young guys they have now?
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »

My Sens are Seemingly unstoppable at this point ;D its hard to shut down the big line but they have so much secondary scoring as well, something the nuckleheads know nothing about. lol it's going to be hard to keep this keep together though...signing heatley and speezza to big money contracts how will they keep the other young guys they have now?

That is why after this year they will be terrible.... ;D
weeeeeeeeeow!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 04:55:51 PM »

Mark Bell will be heading to prison when his season ends ...... in February ? ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 05:31:24 PM »

Mark Bell will be heading to prison when his season ends ...... in February ? ;D

and you find that funny????....pretty sad to celebrate another's mistakes.....are you really that sad  FA..???? ::)

mojo always learnin'

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:27 PM »

The only thing in dispute about my comment is when his season and that of his team mates will end. His going to jail after his season ends is not in dispute. It's a fact. Like it or lump it.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 10:41:23 PM »

and you find that funny????....pretty sad to celebrate another's mistakes.....are you really that sad  FA..???? ::)

mojo always learnin'
I agree as we all have made mistakes in our lives, I know I have, I am sure we all hope Mark will realize he made a serious one too and will learn from it.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 11:00:27 PM »

The only thing in dispute about my comment is when his season and that of his team mates will end. His going to jail after his season ends is not in dispute. It's a fact. Like it or lump it.

I didn't dispute your comment,  uncalled for as it was....I question your attitude toward this issue...its like you enjoy seein' him going thru this...and that FA is sad....you must have really partied when Tuzzi was going thru the wringer...huh????

mojo

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 04:30:17 AM »

Better reread my original post. Where does it say I enjoyed his going to jail ? My attempted humour was when his season (I'll spell it out for you, the Toronto Maple Leafs) will end. Maybe I was being too subtle.