Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks!  (Read 5407 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Canucks!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »

I have to say that at this point from what I have seen the Nuck's need to make a few trades, I was very surprised to see the team come back looking alot like last year team even though everyone admits they needed more scoring and more toughness, if you look at any team in the NHL they all have legitimate snipers on their teams, Canucks have none of these, look at the Philly team that showed up here , they have at least 3 of the top twenty players in the league on their team !! Canucks have a great core group of players but they need to get rid of Nazzy and Morrison and bring in some scoring and speed !! I am sure they will grind out their share of wins this year just like last but until they bring in a few top players they are not going to go anywhere in the Playoff's  :(
TH

I agree on that one
weeeeeeeeeow!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 11:37:24 PM »

Our Captain and assistant captain are earning huge salaries and aren't giving back the same in return... they were both great players at one point but now they are just average!! The Nuck's need a sniper, this is where they are lacking right now, I like Naslund but he is not woth what he is receiving right now.. believe me I love the Nuck's and I think they have a great core... but I think anyone that really watches the game can see that they are missing a few ingredients to go all the way !!! A grinder hard working team can get a 100 points in the reg season but they will never win the cup ...
TH

and this is for you Nugget  ::)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 11:46:49 PM »

No GM in their right mind will trade away their sniper unless that GM is Mike Milbury. ;D