Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stanley Cup On The Horizon  (Read 5038 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Stanley Cup On The Horizon
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 03:11:07 PM »

who leads the 2006-2007 NHL season with 62.25% of face offs taken...control of the puck makes this game easier to play...;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »

I apologize for getting the facts wrong. This is Yanic's third time playing for Toronto. I guess his leading the league in face offs didn't count much his first two times in Toronto.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 04:22:35 PM »

I apologize for getting the facts wrong. This is Yanic's third time playing for Toronto. I guess his leading the league in face offs didn't count much his first two times in Toronto.

he was just a weed-hopper at the time....now he's a locust.....fortunate the 'Nuks won' have to face him....'cept in a cup series...one kin only hope....;)))

mojo

Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley