Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Habs and Laughs......  (Read 12695 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Habs and Laughs......
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2007, 06:59:21 PM »

All Leafs brainwashing aside. Chris do you really honestly think the Leafs can do anything in the playoffs? An honest answer not the Leafs head office propaganda LOL
One step at a time. ;D ;D ;D

C'mon you can do better than that. I want to see an honest answer. Its easy to say that we expect the Canucks to do big things as they have been hte best team since the New Year. The Leafs, if they make the playoffs will just sneak in and didnt do themselves any favours down the stretch.
Sorry to disappoint you but I think you will see your Canucks lose in the first round. ??? ::) ;D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2007, 07:01:22 PM »

All Leafs brainwashing aside. Chris do you really honestly think the Leafs can do anything in the playoffs? An honest answer not the Leafs head office propaganda LOL

C'mon you can do better than that. I want to see an honest answer. Its easy to say that we expect the Canucks to do big things as they have been hte best team since the New Year. The Leafs, if they make the playoffs will just sneak in and didnt do themselves any favours down the stretch.
Sorry to disappoint you but I think you will see your Canucks lose in the first round. ??? ::) ;D

....ah yah.....and the leaflets will win the cup :D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2007, 07:03:29 PM »

I didnt ask for your opinion on the Canucks I asked about the Leafs. C'mon you are allot older than most of us on here LOL You should be wiser and know what to expect from your Leafs. They have disappointed you for 40 years. Canucks and most of us have not even been on this planet for 40 years LMAO!!!!!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2007, 07:09:17 PM »

[/quote]

....ah yah.....and the leafs will win the cup :D
[/quote]Now your talking. ;D ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2007, 07:12:01 PM »

I didnt ask for your opinion on the Canucks I asked about the Leafs. C'mon you are allot older than most of us on here LOL You should be wiser and know what to expect from your Leafs. They have disappointed you for 40 years. Canucks and most of us have not even been on this planet for 40 years LMAO!!!!!!
[/quote]Sorry now working on the game plan for the game against Buffalo. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2007, 07:23:32 PM »

Sorry now working on the game plan for the game against Buffalo. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

You crack me up. My wife is the same way. When a question is asked that she doesnt like she changes the topic. Hilarious

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 07:28:39 PM »

That's the sloppiest game I've seen two teams played in a long time. Both goalies giving up easy goals. As Harry Neale said in the broadcast the way these two teams played tonight they will be lucky to last 3 games in the playoffs. Go Islanders !

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2007, 08:06:17 PM »

Sorry now working on the game plan for the game against Buffalo. ;D ;D ;D

You crack me up. My wife is the same way. When a question is asked that she doesnt like she changes the topic. Hilarious
[/quote]You will learn that trick when you get a little older. ;D ;D ;D