Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rolling Into A Playoff Spot Tonight.  (Read 12811 times)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: Rolling Into A Playoff Spot Tonight.
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 12:24:25 PM »

c'mon BB....you "watched" a show and "they said"????...I saw Cherry on HNIC rippin' the Sedin's a new one...but I feel he was wrong...on that anyways..see...I used my own mind to determine how I felt about a player...not someone elses' opinion.....anyways..Steen was put in a defencive role by PM cos thats where PM thought he needed to improve...and sure...line up your experienced players against TO's newbs ...take this comparison into the light... D. Sedin #of games in NHL 463...Wellwood 117......good comparison.. ::)....what ever happened to first hand knowledge????....watch a few game...see how he plays...then form an opinion...dunno why you  just say stuff without any kind of proof...I've watched the 'Nuks with interest the past few years I've been here...how many years have you watched TO with "interest"???...is it cos yer "Nuk" fan....so be it...I'm a "hockey" fan....and when I debate I always try to give resonable responces based on info I have gathered or from first hand knowledge...its tuff to debate with some folks...cos its always gonna be about what they heard...or statements that lack credability...or unreasonable comparisons...possibly all 3 in one post.. ;D

mojo

All you do is copy and paste from other sites !!  and all you post is stats on paper !! you more so than anyone else on this site depend on stats and not first hand knowledge !!! You seem to be looking for an argument at every turn lately, methinks you need a vacation !!

TH
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:28:03 PM by TrophyHunter »

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 02:22:55 PM »

not even TH....I just ask more than the usual "Leafs suck!!!"...give me reasons why....you will rarely see me call anyone/team down...but rather find out what others think as opposed to my thoughts...is called intelligent conversation...at least give some reason to your posts...u know...like..."Leafs suck cos Raycroft couldn't stop a beach ball...and Sundin is a dinosaur"....then there is room for debate...but simply stating "'Nuks go down like a $2 hooker" with no backup leaves you open for the kind of responces I've made...as for first hand knowledge...how long you been watchin' hockey???.....maybe its you who needs a vacation....just "my thoughts".... ;D

mojo

ps I research stats to make a point valid or invalid...I just don' blow smoke... like some folks here... ::)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 02:26:41 PM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2007, 02:55:31 PM »

I always back my reasons up you know that buddy. Most of the stuff I say is in jest. ;) Your still my buddy good old Mojo  ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »

yeah....and you are a good friend here BB....its all good banter...;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »

I didn't want to get into this, but.....  As much as I don't like the Laughs, as far as I can tell, they are pretty deep in the goalie position.  Who do they have waiting in the wings Mojo?  But that is only one position, and I have to agree with Brian on this one, I don't really see much talent other than Wellwood.  Their Defense, other than Kab, is full of hole or getting old.  The rest of their team is just, you know, old or under achieving. ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 11:15:57 PM »

Pogge is our up and coming goalie.....the jury is still out with him in my mind....White and Kubina will have no probs takin' Kab's ice time....I suspect PM will sit Green when Welly comes back....I think Stajen needs to sit....he's just not strong on the puck or the corners yet...(if he bulks up a tad in summer he could really benefit this team)...every teams needs that at playoff time...other then Peca comin' back we seem to be as solid as we kin be....;)))

mojo

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 12:12:42 AM »

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 09:46:49 AM »

Hey BONK can you get me one of those shirts I need something to get a fire going ;D ;)
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 10:52:00 AM »

;D ;D

you made me bring it out again BONK

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 01:08:29 PM »

;D

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »

THATS A FUNNY PICTURE RICKY

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2007, 09:17:21 PM »

Chris' defensive tips aren't working tonight :-X
Made another call this evening and I was not that happy but the coach guarantees a win Saturday night so add two more points to our point total. ;D ;D ;D

To refresh FA memory, he must be into his beverage this evening to forget these words of wisdom. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2007, 10:07:45 PM »

Is Paul Maurice predicting a sweep against Buffalo next week ?

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2007, 10:45:58 PM »

Is Paul Maurice predicting a sweep against Buffalo next week ?
Will be checking in with him in a couple of days.

I guess we could believe in Pyramid power as well. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 12:08:04 AM »

I guess we could believe in Pyramid power as well. ;D ;D ;D

Hey if it works, go for it.