Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rolling Into A Playoff Spot Tonight.  (Read 12810 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Rolling Into A Playoff Spot Tonight.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 06:13:26 PM »

Toronto looks like crap again tonight. They are down 4-1 against the Sens at the end of two.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 06:53:21 PM »

Chris' defensive tips aren't working tonight :-X

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »

:'( :o :-X ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 07:19:33 PM »

yeah....another tuff nite for Leaf fans....but is still room...Mtl lost so that kinda helps...;)))

mojo never say die!!!!
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 07:27:34 PM »

Heard a rumour (only a rumour at this point) that John Ferguson will be fired as GM if the Laughs don't make the playoffs. His replacement ..... are you ready for this ?..........is Kevin Lowe.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 07:54:06 PM »

So the Laugh's and the Flamers both lost badly tonight !!  ;D ;D

and the Nuck's are coasting to another one sided victory !!
looks like quite the trend as of late  ;D ;D

TH just keeping you up to date  ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 08:26:34 PM »

Heard a rumour (only a rumour at this point) that John Ferguson will be fired as GM if the Laughs don't make the playoffs. His replacement ..... are you ready for this ?..........is Kevin Lowe.

I heard a rumor that the Sedin's were really sisters(just a rumor at this point) and they were going to leave the NHL for figure skating....and guess will replace them....are you ready for this?....is Aki and Jovo.

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 09:31:36 PM »

Make fun of it what you will Mojoman. We'll see.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »

He wishes the Leafs had the twins. He's just jealous. We have a bright future with them while the Leafs have no future with any of their young players.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 10:31:57 PM »

Chris' defensive tips aren't working tonight :-X
Made another call this evening and I was not that happy but the coach guarantees a win Saturday night so add two more points to our point total. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 11:02:18 PM »

A guarantee win ? Sounds like another bet coming with Chris. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 06:43:15 AM »

He wishes the Leafs had the twins. He's just jealous. We have a bright future with them while the Leafs have no future with any of their young players.

pure drivel BB.....lol..Leafs have a great core of youngsters...let me list a few...Wellwood 31 points in 35 games...Colo 9 pts in 36 games...good for an up and coming D-man...Steen 32 pts in 68 games...White 23 pts in 62 games...another young d-man...theres 4 young guys around 23-25 who are going to be capable players in the near future...so show me where the 'Nuks future is sooooo good.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

mojo

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 07:50:33 AM »

pure drivel BB.....lol..Leafs have a great core of youngsters...let me list a few...Wellwood 31 points in 35 games...Colo 9 pts in 36 games...good for an up and coming D-man...Steen 32 pts in 68 games...White 23 pts in 62 games...another young d-man...theres 4 young guys around 23-25 who are going to be capable players in the near future...so show me where the 'Nuks future is sooooo good.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

mojo

Steen is not going to be an offensive player. I watched a HNIC game where they talked about him. He is more of a defensive player and wont get a ton of points. I hardly call 32 points in 68 games good. Colo is a bum and has been up and down with the Leafs for a few years now. Wellwood is soft, White is nothing.

Daniel 65 points Henrik 62 points Luongo 38 wins .920 SA% and has a 6 year contract, Bieksa 37 points than we have Bourdon that should be ready next year.

Both Sedins have more points than Sundin  ::)

Yup the Leafs sure do look like they have a better future LMAO  :D

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 09:25:43 AM »

c'mon BB....you "watched" a show and "they said"????...I saw Cherry on HNIC rippin' the Sedin's a new one...but I feel he was wrong...on that anyways..see...I used my own mind to determine how I felt about a player...not someone elses' opinion.....anyways..Steen was put in a defencive role by PM cos thats where PM thought he needed to improve...and sure...line up your experienced players against TO's newbs ...take this comparison into the light... D. Sedin #of games in NHL 463...Wellwood 117......good comparison.. ::)....what ever happened to first hand knowledge????....watch a few game...see how he plays...then form an opinion...dunno why you  just say stuff without any kind of proof...I've watched the 'Nuks with interest the past few years I've been here...how many years have you watched TO with "interest"???...is it cos yer "Nuk" fan....so be it...I'm a "hockey" fan....and when I debate I always try to give resonable responces based on info I have gathered or from first hand knowledge...its tuff to debate with some folks...cos its always gonna be about what they heard...or statements that lack credability...or unreasonable comparisons...possibly all 3 in one post.. ;D

mojo

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 12:05:26 PM »

I gave you the numbers. The numbers dont lie. I watch the Leafs as we are forced to since CBC plays nothing but Leafs games. I am a "HOCKEY" fan first and foremost. If I was born and raised in TO I would be a TO fan. I believe Wellwood will be a good player and he is the only one out of that group with real potential to be a good player. He reminds me a bit of an Adam Oates type player. Sorry to say but Raycroft is not a franchise goalie. I dont know enough about the farm system of Toronto to know what type of prospects they have.

Belong to the "4 F Club"