Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: best players in their position  (Read 5996 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: best players in their position
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 09:34:49 PM »

I played minor hockey in Surrey.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

PistolPete

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »

What year you born? me 74

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 09:42:40 PM »

where did you play? I played Novice-PeeWee in Surrey than North Delta untill Midget
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 09:44:16 PM by bbronswyk2000 »

Belong to the "4 F Club"

PistolPete

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »

Chilliwack I remember a Vestergard ? from Suerry and I think a Busch? from Delta

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 09:50:23 PM »

Ya I was born in 74 as well. We didnt play Chilliwack too often though except in tournaments. Did you ever play the tournaments in the Agridome? I can remember those being some of my favorite tournaments in that place. Except for the smell of horses LOL

I think I might recall a Vestergard it rings a bell but not too sure. Not sure on the other name.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »

I would pick Heatley at Right Wing and Ovechkin at Left Wing with Crosby in the middle of course. That line would dominate and no team would have a chance. Oh and Heatley is a +25, pretty sound if you ask me ;) Oh and instead of Pronger I would have Souray on defense. He is having a career year.

If you were building a team to win the Stanley Cup you would want two sophmores?

I don't know why you wouldn't want Elias, within the hockey community he is hearalded as the complete package when it comes to LW's. Just look at what New Jersey accomplished last year. They went from in 10th place in the East on Jan 1rst 2006 to 3rd place by seasons end. The big difference, the return of Patrick Elias.

I wouldn't argue with Danny Healty vs. Iginla. To me they are both close.

But Souray over Pronger. You aren't serious are you? Souray is having a wicked awsome year so far from an offensive point of view but his defensive game is seriously lacking. Just ask Jason Spezza or any of the other numerous players that have made him look silly. Besides, Pronger has nearly the same point totals (albiet signifigantly fewer goals) in fewer games.

huh????

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley