Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hockey Day in Canada!! Who's watching?  (Read 11239 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Hockey Day in Canada!! Who's watching?
« on: January 07, 2006, 01:42:50 PM »

Well, Montreal just beat Ottawa, another top team that is sliding a bit!!  Maybe they should fire the coach and trade the top line!! ::) ::)
 Next up the Laughs and Edmonton!!  That should be an interesting game, but I'm prett sure the slick will come out on top!! 
 Then to top off the night we get to see the Nucks finally take one from the Calgary Bastards!!  I'll have to look at the standings, but I believe after tonight, the nucks will be back way up on the Laughs, just in time for the Tuesday night game!!
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Hockey Day in Canada!! Who's watching?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

A great day of hockey which will have the Leafs rolling, rolling, rolling, right along ;D ;D ;D of course before rolling in to Vancouver to beat up on the Canucks.

Of course Sundin has phoned for our annual fishing trip. He enjoys reading this forum and wonders who these FA and BS guys are.  ;D I tell him they are good guys but just misguided. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 01:54:10 PM »

Well, Montreal just beat Ottawa, another top team that is sliding a bit!!  Maybe they should fire the coach and trade the top line!! ::) ::)
 Next up the Laughs and Edmonton!!  That should be an interesting game, but I'm prett sure the slick will come out on top!! 
 Then to top off the night we get to see the Nucks finally take one from the Calgary Bastards!!  I'll have to look at the standings, but I believe after tonight, the nucks will be back way up on the Laughs, just in time for the Tuesday night game!!

BS....I call BS!!!!!

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »

Of course Sundin has phoned for our annual fishing trip. He enjoys reading this forum and wonders who these FA and BS guys are.  ;D I tell him they are good guys but just misguided. ;D ;D ;D

I am delighted to hear that Sundin is a regular on this forum. He will have alot more time to catch up on his readings in April when his Laughs get eliminated (as they have been doing since 1967 !) ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 02:24:41 PM »

What do you say Chris, if the Nucks beat the Laughs, no postiing for 2 weeks!!  Or do you not have that much faith in them!! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 02:35:28 PM by Big Steel »

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 02:35:28 PM »

go for it Chris.....I doubt BS could stop postin' for 2 weeks....and if he does.....hehehehehe.....will be a hayday for us.......rofllmaopimp.....

mojo don' think BS kin be stifled.... ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 02:42:57 PM »

What do you say Chris, if the Nucks beat the Laughs, no postiing for 2 weeks!!  Or do you not have that much faith in them!! ;D ;D
You do everything you can to stop me from posting, ;D ;D. I will leave that up to you to handle, like you did last time. ;D ;D I guess you donot want others to read all about the steelhead I am going to catch or is it you are trying to catch up to my 2,705 posts as you are only around 1,900 behind. ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 02:53:36 PM »

Both, I wanted you to leave us to the steelhead, and catch you a bit with the posting thing!!! ;D ;D  BTW, I never said that I would stop posting again, I already did it, and concured it.  I was leaving that one out there for you!!! But, I guess that you don't have much faith in your team!! ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 03:08:28 PM »

Both, I wanted you to leave us to the steelhead, and catch you a bit with the posting thing!!! ;D ;D  BTW, I never said that I would stop posting again, I already did it, and concured it.  I was leaving that one out there for you!!! But, I guess that you don't have much faith in your team!! ;D ;D ;D

backin' up huh????.....you are learnin' from the best...the Cannots.... ;D ;D

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 03:11:30 PM »

backin' up huh????.....you are learnin' from the best...the Cannots.... ;D ;D

mojo
That is what being on the bandwagon is all about!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »

I wonder if my hearin' is goin'......seems to me that the prevalent chant in Oil-land is GO LEAFS GO!!!!!......anyone else hear this????

mojo always Blue 'n White!!!!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 04:37:22 PM »

Nope, you're hearing things !

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 04:38:32 PM »

Nope, you're hearing things !
I second that!!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »

I wonder if my hearin' is goin'......seems to me that the prevalent chant in Oil-land is GO LEAFS GO!!!!!......anyone else hear this????

Hearing it big time and look at all the blue and white in the stands, got to love it ;D ;D . By the way we are rolling and  leading by 2 after one if you had not noticed. ;D ;D
Go Leafs Go, Go Leafs Go, Go Leafs Go, Go Leafs Go, Go Leafs Go, Go Leafs Go
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 05:11:02 PM by chris gadsden »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 06:29:54 PM »

Make Belief fans are so vain. You guys just don't get it do you ? When they are chanting GO LEAFS GO Edmonton fans are saying GET LOST, as in get out of town !! ;D ;D