Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Playoffs!!!  (Read 8041 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Playoffs!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

Washington was 37-17 since the coaching change earlier this season. Phillie backed in and got lucky to make it. Sorry, just pointing out the obviuos.
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

dflyer

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:03 AM »

Anything can happen with Ovechkin in the lineup, but I believe that team lacks experience in the playoffs.  They are going to have to lose a couple of playoffs before they figure it out and make any impact  Besides Ovechkin needs some sort of supporting cast to go anywhere.  Flyers are looking good so far!! ;D

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 07:01:06 PM »

Well lookie here.... Phili is still going strong, looks like they'll be going to the Estern Conference finals vs Pittsburg. Its gonna be good when Phili makes it to the cup. Told my friend before the regular season even started Phili would win the cup (and he still remembers lol) , lets see if I'm gonna be right  ;)  Looks like Washignton already got owned, o and doesn't look like San Jose will get much farther either  ;D ;D ;D ;D

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »

philadelphia has yet to face a big tough team... if by some miracle they make the stanley cup finals.... Dallas or detroit will MURDER them. i see a pittsburgh vs dallas final
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »

philadelphia has yet to face a big tough team... if by some miracle they make the stanley cup finals.... Dallas or detroit will MURDER them.
Yah, if Dallas and Detroit don't kill each other in the process of gettitleng to the finals. A western team will win the cup because they have the stronger goaltending. Both the eastern teams have shaky goalies.

steelhead nick

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 12:38:53 AM »

I believe that the Pittsburgh Penguins will win the cup!!! With their young players such as: Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Jordan Staal and their veteran players such as Marian Hosssa. I think that the Red Wings are up for a challenge!!!! (The Stars and Flyers are out for sure!) ;D Go Penguins!!!!

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »

marian hossa isnt really a veteran.. hes not even 30 yet. dont forget detroit has zetterberg,datsyuk,lidstrom,hudler,rafalski,kronvall, holmstrom etc.. Detroit in 6
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

fintail1

• got milt?
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 08:35:54 AM »

d troit's got it this year, although the final will be interesting
Fishing is one jerk at one end of the line waiting for a jerk at the other

Coho Cody

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

pens in 7

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »

Lol Pens are done.... there hasnt even really been competition in this series, Crosby gets lucky 1 game and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon.. I say Detroit in 5 but Pitts might be able to pull out 1 more game if they get lucky.... probably in OT.