Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Welcome Aboard  (Read 12333 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Welcome Aboard
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 05:43:35 PM »

Ottawa looked out of sync without their captain Daniel Alfredson. Their powerplay killed them tonight.
Was this the Leaf's fault?  :-\
Yes, yes it is.  ;D  I am probably the only one that thought the Bell hit was a cheap one as well.  The cage wearing cheapshot artist little...... :P
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »

Ottawa looked out of sync without their captain Daniel Alfredson. Their powerplay killed them tonight.

The Leafs are a rotten team...... Hopefully Alfie can come back by this weekend at least before game 4 starts lol...  I guess all and all it wasnt a dirty hit but you have to admit the Leafs were out to hurt the Ottawa players during that last game. :'(

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 06:39:30 AM »

Yes, yes it is.  ;D  I am probably the only one that thought the Bell hit was a cheap one as well.  The cage wearing cheapshot artist little...... :P

he shoulda taken Krustie's head off....then body slammed Heatbag into the sieve they call Gerber....with the coup de gras on Spazzin'-out Spazzy with a flying drop kick to the groin.....just my thoughts...your milage may vary... ::)

mojo go Pens!!!!!!
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »

he shoulda taken Krustie's head off....then body slammed Heatbag into the sieve they call Gerber....with the coup de gras on Spazzin'-out Spazzy with a flying drop kick to the groin.....just my thoughts...your milage may vary... ::)

mojo go Pens!!!!!!

Pens suck lol..

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 07:11:50 PM »

Well Ottawa lost again tonight but I by far havn't given up any hopes yet. First of all I was right in saying that Gerber has something to prove and will play amazing, tonight he set a franchise record with 50 saves, as for the team they did back him up but took a bad penatly in the last few minutes. I think if the Sens keep up playing the way they finished the game tonight they may have a chance in winning the series 4-3.

Secondly:
Don`t even go there....... they`ll come back and on a high point, Gerber played amazing tonight, like I said he would so don`t be surprised when his team tries to back him up these next 4 games lol, and take Pitts out in 5  ;D ;D ;D
\
\

Hey Dan, .like i texted you earlier i think they will have a tough time with Crosby and Malkin lol

Crosby hasn't gotten a goal yet  ;D ;D ;D (Only because Gerber is amazing)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 08:47:13 PM »

Crosby hasn't gotten a goal yet  ;D ;D ;D (Only because Gerber is amazing)

But he got two assists tonight.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 12:53:41 AM »

I think if the Sens keep up playing the way they finished the game tonight they may have a chance in winning the series 4-3

Lol !!! I think thats the funniest thing I have ever read !!  good one  ;D ;D

TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 12:55:04 AM »

They have something to prove... they'll prove you wrong, they'll boot either Montreal or Pitsburg in 6 of first round  ;D ;D ;D

Gone in four, probably shut out twice  :-*
TH
Don't listen to Ricky Booby!!  He knows about as much about hockey as Martha Stewart!! ;)

Theres one shutout :) hahah one to go ....
TH

Well there is the second beating !!! two more to go !!
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »

They have something to prove... they'll prove you wrong, they'll boot either Montreal or Pitsburg in 6 of first round  ;D ;D ;D

Gone in four, probably shut out twice  :-*
TH
Don't listen to Ricky Booby!!  He knows about as much about hockey as Martha Stewart!! ;)

Theres one shutout :) hahah one to go ....
TH

Well there is the second beating !!! two more to go !!
TH

Hardley a beating.... It was 3-3 until the last 1:30 and empty net goals put the score outta proportion. In my way of seeing it, the game was a 1 goal win for Pittsburg, Ottawa will bounce back

fyrslyer

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 03:24:26 PM »

Hardley a beating.... It was 3-3 until the last 1:30 and empty net goals put the score outta proportion. In my way of seeing it, the game was a 1 goal win for Pittsburg, Ottawa will bounce back
[/quote]

Ottawa will do what it does every year in the playoffs  :)

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »

Ottawa will do what it does every year in the playoffs  :)
[/quote]

Ouch

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

Now the rest of you know how it feels, see you in the Fall. ;D ;D ;D

I dont know how it feels.... my team clinched a playoff spot last night with a 8-2 pounding over a "unamed team" lol  ;D ;D ;D

Sens haven't clinched a playoff spot just yet. They play Boston tonight.
I believe they lost tonight, gone in 5 in the first round.
Well I was out by one but TH had it right, the Sens gone in 4 straight.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »

Who would have thought the Sens would go 4 straight ? Even more surprising is that they scored only 5 goals. Guess they'll be looking for secondary scoring in the off season. ;D

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »

That was embarassing.... ill have to hide my hat now  :-\  They need to find a better goalie and hopefully next season the Spezze, Heatley, Alfredsson line will actually start scoring again. The 2nd line for Ottawa was their best line this series which is pretty sad. Have to wait for next year I guess......

Time to cheer for Calgary.  ;)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »

Get out the brooms.  Thought Ottawa would get lucky at least once in that series.  The kids blew them away.