Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks and Naslund start early  (Read 8213 times)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Re: Canucks and Naslund start early
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 09:54:01 PM »

We may have the sisters but we also have a winning record 2-0. I believe the laughs are 1-1. Lets hope they don't fall a sleep on the bench and are good for more then one period  :P :P .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2006, 07:42:55 AM »

yeah....the 'Nuks are 2-0....good for the team....but I wonder how far 2 lines will take a team....oh wait....the line of the sisters and nazzy looks ok...and the #2 line...the powerplay looks good...but how often will these 2 lines prevail????...those players will be worn out by mid Feb....then what??.....and while the Leafs are 1-1 they have a spread out offence...a shutdown line that kin net the puck...and no Allison to slow them up...we'll seee who has braggin' rights at years end....;))))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2006, 11:01:27 AM »

Ya too bad Allison got 60pts in 66 games while playing as your teams 3rd line center. He could have been an extremely usful pickup if Quinn had actually used him properly.
Actions speak louder than words.

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »

yeah....the 'Nuks are 2-0....good for the team....but I wonder how far 2 lines will take a team....oh wait....the line of the sisters and nazzy looks ok...and the #2 line...the powerplay looks good...but how often will these 2 lines prevail????...those players will be worn out by mid Feb....then what??.....and while the Leafs are 1-1 they have a spread out offence...a shutdown line that kin net the puck...and no Allison to slow them up...we'll seee who has braggin' rights at years end....;))))

mojo
Gaurentee canucks win stanley CUP!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeow!

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2006, 09:18:16 AM »

Gaurenteed? I'll take that bet. 5 stealths and a drennan to a pair of skeins of your roe???

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 11:15:56 AM »

hmmm...I'll not respond to the "guarantee" as you are a tad young to even know whereof you speak...except to say this... hope is a good thing....I hope I kin go fishin'...I hope I catch a fish....I hope I don' get a flat tire....I hope...I hope..... ;D

mojo likin' this new 'Nuks team...but far from promotin' them as a cup contender... ;)
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2006, 04:55:56 PM »

hmmm...I'll not respond to the "guarantee" as you are a tad young to even know whereof you speak...except to say this... hope is a good thing....I hope I kin go fishin'...I hope I catch a fish....I hope I don' get a flat tire....I hope...I hope..... ;D

mojo likin' this new 'Nuks team...but far from promotin' them as a cup contender... ;)
What's this, Mojo speaking nicely of the Nuck's!!!   :o  I don't believe it, I never thought I would see the day...........  Must be that rather impressive work ethic and Awesome GOALTENDING that is starting to win you over.  Come on Mojo, come to the Dark side, you know you want to.... ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2006, 05:37:09 PM »

We give candy :)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2006, 08:04:59 PM »

What's this, Mojo speaking nicely of the Nuck's!!!   :o  I don't believe it, I never thought I would see the day...........  Must be that rather impressive work ethic and Awesome GOALTENDING that is starting to win you over.  Come on Mojo, come to the Dark side, you know you want to.... ;D ;D ;D

Deep down in his psyche, he is a Canucks fan :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 08:03:50 AM »

heheheh....give it up you guys...I'm no bandwagonhopper...been a Leaf fan since before dirt....but bein as I live in BC I choose to cheer for the local team...as long as they ain't playin' the Leafs...I just grump on the 'Nuks cos you guys grump on the Leafs...;)))

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »

heheheh....give it up you guys...I'm no bandwagonhopper...been a Leaf fan since before dirt....but bein as I live in BC I choose to cheer for the local team...as long as they ain't playin' the Leafs...I just grump on the 'Nuks cos you guys grump on the Leafs...;)))

mojo

Understood, but you have to understand that the Laughs suck!!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 03:37:39 PM »

mojo

Understood, but you have to understand that the Laughs suck!!! ;D ;D

Leafs may suck...but the Cannots blow....and blow is just an expression...the Cannots can't even get that right... ;D

mojo