Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Heading For Last Place?  (Read 2171 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Heading For Last Place?
« on: February 01, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »

Another loss tonight for the squad from Vancouver, looks like they may get first pick in the draft. ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Heading For Last Place?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:30:18 PM »

Are you drinking again Chris ?  ;D You will note that we picked up one point. As long as there are the Laughs the Canucks will not finish last.

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »

We really haven't looked good in the past couple weeks but at least when we lose we don't chuck are sticks at the referee ;D we just phone into the post game show and rant about how much we need to trade somebody ;D ;D boy do we need a top six foward ;D
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:51:36 PM »

hmmm...seems the 'Nuks were close if not at the top of their division long ago and far away(sorry the 'Nuk's stats bore me) and now you say they are FUBAR'd????..... :D :D :D :D

mojo...we'll rent ya Sundin for Lou ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »

we'll give you a third round pick for him as thats about what washed up leafs go for nowadays ;D ;D
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

tortuga

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »

We take the good with the bad with our nucks. At least when they suck we can focus on other things to take our minds off hockey like targeting west coast steelhead and salmon. ;D Maybe some winter golf. What do laugh fans do when they suck? I guess not much unless they live in B.C. It never ceases to amaze me how many laugh fans bang their drum in our forum. Why does this not happen in Taranta. ???  Never been there, never will.