Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: rolling right smartly along  (Read 2171 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
rolling right smartly along
« on: November 12, 2006, 07:30:18 AM »

yessir....them thar Budz are keepin' the rollin' goin'.....Montreal was a very surprised team last night...figgered it was gonna be a walk in the park without Sundin, Raycroft and Kubina....HA!!!!!....this is a team to be taken seriously this season.....on the 'Nuks front...is their behind... :D :D :D :D

mojo just keepin' folks updated... ;D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 09:00:07 AM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: rolling right smartly along
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 07:03:06 PM »

Be sure to keep us folks updated when the Laughs goes into the tank as they surely will  ;D ;D Tick, tick, tick.....

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 07:10:52 AM »

Be sure to keep us folks updated when the Laughs goes into the tank as they surely will  ;D ;D Tick, tick, tick.....

naww...the Leafs will not follow the Cannots....;))))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 11:51:08 PM »

Finally got the time to watch Saturday's win over the Hab. Sure heart warming to see them continue rolling, rolling, rolling right along ;D ;D ;D

What a team we have this year, too bad for BS and others that Vancouver has such a poor team once again. ;D ;D

2:40

• Old Timer
  • Floss your teeth, not your fish!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »

Im sure happy I was able to watch the game live!  ;D ;D Well played game. Entertaining if you're a Leaf fan.

Until the nucks get their act together, I find it hard, almost sad even, to rub it in much more...

...nah...think I can keep it up for the next two or three losses, then Ill re-evaluate the sad situation.  ;D :-[
I have a right to fish and a responsibility to treat this right as a privilege.

Ethics is your actions and behaviour when no one is watching.

A problem well stated is a problem half solved.

Since when was snagging just a question of ethics and personal choice?