Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ~~~Randog Rant~~~  (Read 2394 times)

Randog

• Ultimate Sportfishing Adventures
~~~Randog Rant~~~
« on: February 27, 2006, 06:07:48 PM »

Well I have to blow off some steam!!! When I left the house this morning I noticed my passenger side door on the Suburban was OPEN!!!! Sure enough some punk crack head broke into my truck last night and stole a bunch on my stuff. But what really pissed me off was the fact that this ignorant puke burned a bunch of hole in my dash and upholstery, befor crushing out his smoke on my center console. He also took my BRAND NEW Maui Jim fishing glasses!!!

So it was off for an alarm to be installed. I'm CHOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tnt

Re: ~~~Randog Rant~~~
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 06:09:46 PM »

Randy take my advice and get a immobilizer installed, I had my truck stolen twice in 29 days both times getting it back, you will have to fight hard for upholstery to be covered.
Just because you have a pin rod doesnt mean you know how to fish it.....

Randog

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »

Immobiliser was installed today. I'd just LOVE to find that SOB with his hand in the "cookie Jar"  >:(

Randog

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 06:15:13 PM »

I think I'll go and take EVERYTHING out of my boat before that idiot comes back!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 06:27:25 PM »

Never leave anything in your car. These lowlifes will steal anything of value.

Griz

• I'm a llama!
    • www.kodiaktackle.com
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 07:23:03 PM »

Randog I know how you feel. You park your truck in your drive way. Only to come out to find out some puke has ripped you off. This happened to me but it turns out I was talking to the S.O.B with out knowing he randsacked my truck. But after I realized what had happened of course he had left the friggen neighborhood with some losse change and my black pack sack. My truck has both an alarm & a imbolizer and I also have my lid alarmed to just to be safe.

Fishin Freak

• Old Timer
  • Get The Feeling, Toyota!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 07:55:38 PM »

Randog I know how you feel. You park your truck in your drive way. Only to come out to find out some puke has ripped you off. This happened to me but it turns out I was talking to the S.O.B with out knowing he randsacked my truck. But after I realized what had happened of course he had left the friggen neighborhood with some losse change and my black pack sack. My truck has both an alarm & a imbolizer and I also have my lid alarmed to just to be safe.

Had the exact same thing happen. Talked to the guy who broke into my vehicle before I realized it was broken into 1 minute later and he was gone.

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 11:09:14 PM »

Randy, i'll see if i can find out who it is. Either a Fox student or graduate/drop out. I can garentee it. There are some ppl i wouldn't mess with though.