Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Happy New Year And Another Look From My 1988 Video Vault.  (Read 1858 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Happy New Year And Another Look From My 1988 Video Vault.
« on: December 31, 2015, 06:53:18 PM »

Hope everyone has a good 2016 with good fishing and good health. Also thanks to all that have contributed to FWR, your top fishing web site in Canada and maybe in the world, that thanks for all the work of Rod and Nina do as well to all that post to make the forum read by thousands.

Also thanks to all that support and attend the Chilliwack Vedder River Cleanup Society with their river cleanups as well those that support the Fraser Valley Salmon Society by taking out memberships and also supporting their Fraser River cleanups.

Here is a video that features Herb, one of our early FVSS directors who was a driving force for many years selling memberships that made the work of the FVSS possible.

https://youtu.be/DNsWEkRO2II

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:04:37 AM by chris gadsden »

Sage2106

Re: Happy New Year And Another Look From My 1988 Video Vault.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 08:37:59 PM »

Those were the good old days. I had to call dad and tell him to watch it I seen Papp on the video lol.

bobby b

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 09:10:05 PM »

Happy New Year!!

arimaBOATER

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 09:44:57 AM »

Happy New  Year & God bless  to one & all !
This site is one of the best & also noticed there is a lot less "bad or neg. emotional" postings.
FWR has made it's mark on the world with the social media sites including You Tube vids. Well done.
Watching the 6 pm news we hear of all sorts of crazy stories out there. Love,respect people's rights,be honest & listen to your heart & do right.
Jan 1 is a good day to make New Year Resolutions. Fish more,eat healthy, & keep moving as in exercise.
May the Canucks turn it around. Still a lot of games to go.