Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A great idea, portable BBQ/smoker/deepfryer/boiler  (Read 2035 times)

doja

A great idea, portable BBQ/smoker/deepfryer/boiler
« on: April 30, 2008, 10:19:06 AM »

Just bought this portable BBQ/smoker/deepfryer/boiler from walmart for $96 bucks last week and must say I'm very impressed by the good design.

I use it as my main BBQ but brought it to the river for a BBQ was very happy at how easy it was to move, setup, and preformed very well (better then those cheap little BBQ's that run on small tanks and performance was comparable to a regular BBQ.

It is very light, (aside from the tank) sturdy, and can break down and fit into my car trunk very easy with NO mess falling out the bottom, with 16" grill ( X2 with smoker attachment) and an easy to clean design.

This is an ideal camping BBQ as you can smoke your catch right on the lake/river or use the deepfryer for shore lunch.

This is a new product for them to carry here (cabalas and other USA stores have been selling them for a while) so check it out.
this is the website, scroll down till you are at the 7in1 smoker/grill. Not much info on website but the box in store is much more descriptive.

http://www.masterbuilt.com/prod_smokers.html

Thought I'd post this as I LOVE my new BBQ/smoker/deepfryer and walmart has a very good price (best I've seen on internet) and thought some one else may want one (bought another for my pops B-day gift),

Doja

Derp

• Tight lines!
Re: A great idea, portable BBQ/smoker/deepfryer/boiler
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:34:18 PM »

sweet! i'm going to pick one up right now
In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
Re: A great idea, portable BBQ/smoker/deepfryer/boiler
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »

I saw that and wondered if it was any good. Thanks for posting.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?