Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Get your facts straight?  (Read 1345196 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
Re: Get your facts straight?
« Reply #1216 on: December 30, 2014, 08:41:44 AM »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:27:56 PM by Fisherbob »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #1219 on: January 08, 2015, 10:07:10 AM »

Doc Morton would be better off being involved in projects like this in my opinion. I have lost interest in riding the crazy train. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62VIxLWgG34

swimmingwiththefishes

« Reply #1220 on: January 08, 2015, 10:27:32 AM »

Fisherbob, having seen the number of times you post something tells me you have an 'interest' in the subject and that is not going to change anytime soon.

By the way Bob, I'm curious when the last time you went fishing was and what rivers you fish on?

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #1221 on: January 09, 2015, 07:46:57 AM »

On a side note about BOb, he may be ( emphasis on may) be the only fish farmer to give money to Morton. Certainly a nice seagull feather in his hat. :)
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1223 on: January 09, 2015, 11:54:48 AM »

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #1224 on: January 09, 2015, 01:00:25 PM »

On a side note about BOb, he may be ( emphasis on may) be the only fish farmer to give money to Morton. Certainly a nice seagull feather in his hat. :)
Back speculating I see. Keep up the hard work TB. :)

troutbreath

• Old Timer
  • I does Christy
« Reply #1225 on: January 09, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »

I don't think you gave any money to Morton if that's what you mean. Your LinkedIn profile says the rest. If you were not such a strong advocate for the dirty fish farming business you might have not been caught out. But you post on those sites as much as you post here. :o

Great post Chris good to see CBC keeping the pirates in the news. Pretty soon they will be killing everything off in the waters where they want to have a net pen.
another SLICE of dirty fish perhaps?

Fisherbob

• Old Timer
« Reply #1226 on: January 09, 2015, 02:54:33 PM »

I don't think you gave any money to Morton if that's what you mean. Your LinkedIn profile says the rest. If you were not such a strong advocate for the dirty fish farming business you might have not been caught out. But you post on those sites as much as you post here. :o

Great post Chris good to see CBC keeping the pirates in the news. Pretty soon they will be killing everything off in the waters where they want to have a net pen.
Sorry to bust your bubble TB. I do not have a LinkedIn profile lol. Dream up some thing new with a better story line before patting your self on the back. Perhaps some day I will catch up to the number of times you have posted. :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 03:48:24 PM by Fisherbob »

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #1227 on: January 09, 2015, 03:57:28 PM »

A look back. http://youtu.be/PhxQBSU-npw?list=PLAvoaPJJUqyH2USAgbLMYUlpBfc7mB0fD
Keep looking back Chris as anti salmon farmers here in BC and Washington don't have much to look forward to in the future.  ;D
A 4 year old video ... since that first aired we have had record pink and chinook returns on VI ( some stocks right beside the farms), near record sockeye returns from the Shuswap and Harrison components, and no, that is zero, documented impacts on wild salmon from fish farms.  Oh, and add in that reputable and qualified (that's the important word here) Canadian and American scientists report ISA has not been found anywhere on the Pacific coast.

Keep fighting though as some of us enjoy the comedy you post :)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #1228 on: January 09, 2015, 05:50:13 PM »

Keep looking back Chris as anti salmon farmers here in BC and Washington don't have much to look forward to in the future.  ;D
A 4 year old video ... since that first aired we have had record pink and chinook returns on VI ( some stocks right beside the farms), near record sockeye returns from the Shuswap and Harrison components, and no, that is zero, documented impacts on wild salmon from fish farms.  Oh, and add in that reputable and qualified (that's the important word here) Canadian and American scientists report ISA has not been found anywhere on the Pacific coast.

Keep fighting though as some of us enjoy the comedy you post :)
Another march planned for this year, hope you can join us and I can capture another picture of you with Alex. ;D ;D Maybe join us at the Superstore tomorrow where you can talk to Eddy about some of your concerns, would make for a good debate.

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #1229 on: January 09, 2015, 09:35:18 PM »

Sorry bud, won't be there but I bet the usual suspects will 8)